Reviews for My Glass Encased Heart
dxlmao chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
OMG This was so cute I just LOVE it. I'm overflowing with the feels and fluff. Gosh, this hit the feels and everything.
Kitsune of Psychosis chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Beautiful! Bravo bravo! That was quite the one shot!
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
AWWWWWWW!
Deadly Regret chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Very true. We keep our hearts encased in glass protecting it, but at the same time hoping someone will come along and take it and give theirs in return. Some wear their hearts on their sleeves and others like to pretend they don't have one at all. This story was so true I had to pass it along to a friend.
Josh S chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is terrible and poorly composed.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
love it
stells chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is breathtaking... Kinda deep isn't it? :) I'd love to read your other stories.. :)
Marinaaa chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I liked you're interpretation of the characters and the situation you've created... and the symbols and the romance... It's a truly beautiful story...
havishanta chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is so adorable! : )

Your interpretation of Kurama was very fitting to the story and I liked all the philosophies and musings about hearts before you began each section.

You're a great writer! : )
Leila1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Well, this was beautiful. You said you like tragedies and that they inspire you but this was from for tragic. It was moving, emotionnaly rich. With just the right amount of details on their real life to support the vague general parts. I really love the way you write. And you do well to keep it a one shot because it includes all parts a story needs. Beginning with their meeting, the 'courtship' or getting to know each other, and the ending with her closure and some sort of 'happy ending'.

I'm not so sure of your descriptions of where people keep their hearts. Because, the "people wear their heart on their sleeves" is common but Tupperwares? Are our hearts a snack to be taken out at any time ? It's funny and you used it really well to support your reflexions but it's strange. You would have to expand on what the shelves are. This part was more confusing. Maybe just to put it out of reach ?

Anyway, I'll go and raid through your other stories now.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I loved this. It was very well written and I'm glad I found it. XD Keep up the good work!

-tsv
Talia-Naeva chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Sweet and very poetic.
AbsentAngel chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Absolutely beautiful! Love the imagery and the symbolism! A job very well done. )

-Absent
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I really love this story... its really cute and it made me smile... great work!
SanestInsanest chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh my, i think that this was the most sweet yet sad story that i have ever seen. Kagome's situation makes me sad because she's just so lost but despite her claims that she is not the damsel in distress, Kurama comes and rescues her from herself.

You just made my day dear.

:]