Reviews for The Legend of the White Wolf
IzzyWhitlock26 chapter 51 . 7/29
Make A Sequil!
Angelwings1992 chapter 13 . 6/29
I couldn't help but notice a fe inconsistencies in your story as I was reading it. Which btw it is amazing. Think this is like the fifth time I've read it in three months. The first thing I noticed is that while Bella is just like Charlie she didn't die from James's bite while Charlie did die from a bite from a newborn. The second thing I noticed is in the last chapter and this one. In chapter 12 you said Charlie hadn't phased in nineteen years. In this chapter you said in Bella's pov that Charlie hadn't phased in 'nearly seventeen years'. Just found it a bit odd. Hope to see more stories from you in the near future. -AngelxMist
misherukuro chapter 9 . 6/19
Thanks for the read. ~,~
thedreamcatchers chapter 1 . 3/14
you know whoever you are dosent matter i hav been on F.F for a long time and this was always my fav i read it about twice a week and this would probably be my like 27 time or somthing.

WELL DONE
lizzieblondeze chapter 49 . 2/16
Love it
lizzieblondeze chapter 37 . 2/15
Love it
Taylor West chapter 51 . 2/11
could you please update
vampwolf3408 chapter 34 . 1/16
I have read a lot of Fanfictions about Bella being a wolf and this one is by far my favorite one. I have to say I wanted to know if u would mind helping me out some on one of my stories. I have several ideas and thing I want to include in my story but I need help starting it off. I would love it if u would be the one to help me with it. I would also give u credit for what u help me with and came up with, I'm not a person who takes credit for something that's not mine.
Please say no to sam
CatCalledJasper chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Oh my gosh! It is amazing. It made me cry, I cant think of the pain that must cause.
christina chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
An amazing chapter keep up The good work
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 51 . 10/29/2014
aw! keep it up! I wanna know!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 48 . 10/29/2014
that was as much as scary!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 47 . 10/29/2014
that was scary!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 46 . 10/29/2014
oh no the babies! not now
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »