Reviews for The Legend of the White Wolf
Lilyie chapter 35 . 4/9
Venom pooled eyes? Doesn't that mean that Rose hates her...
ashm9879 chapter 51 . 12/22/2016
hey I looked up the story to flag it but it wasn't there so someone else must have told the administrator and they took it down, so I wanted to let you know that and that you wrote an awesome story.
TCfinnix chapter 51 . 11/12/2016
This story is better than the actual Twilight! It is simply amazing what a great writer you are
Guest chapter 37 . 11/5/2016
what bet did Alice loose?
AshleyStewart09 chapter 49 . 9/20/2016
This was very good thanks for writing it
vampdreams chapter 51 . 9/1/2016
Awesome work...!
I really love the fact that you didnt stretch the drama
TinaF chapter 49 . 7/24/2016
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
How is she able to stay away from her imprint without being in pain? also how is Sam able to keep from attacking Jake for being with his no sense to me.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
If she is a shifter why wouldn't she believe there are others around especially if she has heard the tribes should have told her about them i would think?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
Does Billy know that Charlie and Bella are shifters or has Charlie kept that secret from his best she bends her back and goes from 6'4'' to 5'4'',right ;).
andrewpine chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
What i don't understand is that if she imprinted on Sam why would she give a tinker's fart about fairy boy leaving her,she has found her soulmate and it isn't that closeted Gay squirrel muncher.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Fairy boy needs to die,slowly one body part at a time.
Yoyo chapter 51 . 4/15/2016
That's just cruel. You have a really cool story. They are probably jealous you are so good at writing
Guest chapter 37 . 1/11/2016
I GOT THE DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/20/2015
I wanted to tell you why you felt like you had the flu ,when you had the Chicken Pox!
It is because the older you get the worse or sicker you get symptom wise with the Chicken Pox. Your fever is higher, you get more pox,and you even feel nausous or vomit.
Oh and the sickness last longer ,go figure! Just wanted to share that with you.
About your story I have to tell you that I am loving it,it is so up the great work! Sincerely,
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »