Reviews for The Legend of the White Wolf
TinaF chapter 49 . 7/24
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 5/25
How is she able to stay away from her imprint without being in pain? also how is Sam able to keep from attacking Jake for being with his no sense to me.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 5/25
If she is a shifter why wouldn't she believe there are others around especially if she has heard the tribes should have told her about them i would think?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 5/24
Does Billy know that Charlie and Bella are shifters or has Charlie kept that secret from his best she bends her back and goes from 6'4'' to 5'4'',right ;).
andrewpine chapter 2 . 5/24
What i don't understand is that if she imprinted on Sam why would she give a tinker's fart about fairy boy leaving her,she has found her soulmate and it isn't that closeted Gay squirrel muncher.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 5/24
Fairy boy needs to die,slowly one body part at a time.
Yoyo chapter 51 . 4/15
That's just cruel. You have a really cool story. They are probably jealous you are so good at writing
I GOT THE DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/20/2015
I wanted to tell you why you felt like you had the flu ,when you had the Chicken Pox!
It is because the older you get the worse or sicker you get symptom wise with the Chicken Pox. Your fever is higher, you get more pox,and you even feel nausous or vomit.
Oh and the sickness last longer ,go figure! Just wanted to share that with you.
About your story I have to tell you that I am loving it,it is so up the great work! Sincerely,
20smackjm chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Guest chapter 51 . 9/16/2015
Hi. Just wanted to tell you I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! You should defiantly publish this!
MissKoolKat15 chapter 49 . 9/3/2015
This is the best SamxBella story EVER! I LOVE IT!
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
I love this chapter. My favorite part is when they howl. I LOVE wolves!
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
NOOOOOOO! I; I LOVED THIS CHARLIE!
Bookworm1537 chapter 51 . 7/29/2015