Reviews for Love Doesn't Put You Down
blue fire 101 chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
I loved this story. You portrayed the characters very well. I hope you do more RH plus, and Nobuta wo Produce stories with yaoi in them. thanks.
blue fire 101 chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
cute chapter.
Blushie chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
yes I'm reading your story and so far I think it's great.
diana chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Hi I liked all of your chapters I speak and write in Spanish if that qui reviens go all the chapters

Nice quote, which I loved the kiss on the Ferris wheel

Akira-how nice is looking to support both shuji was beautiful

I'll shut-matilda damn good not bad but to do that is missing

Esl-kiss haha I would be there to tax * o *
diana chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
forgiveness from now I will comment only on the last to update and to write in English is very difficult for me

I hope you understand friend
diana chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
yo lo estoy leyendo jejje es muy bueno la verdad es que yo hablo espaƱol como lo vez pero es tan bueno que me he decidido a aprender ingles

gracias por escribir!

voy a leer el otro capitulo

adios )

I am reading is very good jejje truth is that I speak Spanish as time but is so good that I decided to learn English

thanks for writing !

I read another chapter

adios )
BlackkButterfly chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
Kawaii. Honto ni kawaii!

((i cant believe i just said kawaii. I used to hate it when people say kawaii because its so typical xd

but i cant help it. This story was adorable.

I support akira and shuji couple :)) i love the. I always smiled at when akira hugged shuji in the drama ((:

As for some criticism. Since every story needs a little bit of criticism, i have to say this story, rather than being short like you said , it was just a hit rushed.

Youcould have written so much more. And i dont mean continue, i mean that the chapters were just a little empty,

too much kissing and "i love you"s lol. ((which isnt nessessarily a bad thing XD ))

but thats just my opinion.:)

like i sad this story was homto kawaii XD. lol
George2Bob1 chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
awsomely cute ending
bethspore4 chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story! Thanks so much for writing it!
Takara Makoto chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
Aw so cute :]

Shuuji and Akira are just so adorable and i just love how you portray them :]

Great job! And congrats on finishing the story well :D

Takara Makoto chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
Aw Akira and Kon know how to make everything better :]

Great chapter!

Takara Makoto chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Aw you gotta love Akira :]

Great Chapter! I loved it :D

bethspore4 chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Ooh! that was a really tense chapter! PLEASE update with the next one as soon as you can cause now im really anxious to see what Akira does. is he going to go find Shuji and comfort him or something? that would be so sweet... anyways, im excited to read more, whatever you make them do! keep up the great work )
Takara Makoto chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
Bah! I've been looking for a good Shuuji/Akira fanfiction and i stumbled upon yours and practically flipped out!

Bah i just love it so much! Really good job with the story!

:]

Insalia chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
I hope everything 'll be okay for Shuji & Akira.

I'm glad Mariko take their relation well and kinda help the guys.