Reviews for Fighting Words
I loved everything about this! OMG
bexie25 chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
Loved these! Want more!
Charmedchic72 chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
I loved this one. Cause now they're in the Happy Love Zone and it really can't get better than that sort of Zone.
Charmedchic72 chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
This argument made me a little angry as well, I'm definitely on Brennan's side...that he wasn't trusting that she was telling the truth there at the beginning, but also, pretty understandable that he was upset. In other words, this was a really good fight. And that made the making up part even sweeter.
Charmedchic72 chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
I can't believe I only have two letters left of fighting!
Charmedchic72 chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Hahahahahha. Oh, Max. Twist ending. This would have made a pretty legit fanfic of it's own. But that was quite the fun new argument. I liked the beginning - how he figured out it was her from the elevator conversation.
Charmedchic72 chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
I loved Booth's list. And that she told him he could add "Sex with you on the floor" to the list. That was so perfect.
Charmedchic72 chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
I enjoyed this. And even though you said it was sort of a stretch that it was a fight, it seemed like a pretty legit fight to me.
Charmedchic72 chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
I liked this one a very lot and truthfully, the ending was perfect.
Charmedchic72 chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
Did I mention these keep getting better? I loved the doctor's slightly confused musing. Ha
Charmedchic72 chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
These seriously keep getting better and better and this might now be my favorite.
Charmedchic72 chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
This was different in a different way than the last chapter was different. And I liked it too. I appreciate that the first time they made love wasn't in Sweets' office. That would have been awkward.
Charmedchic72 chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
This fight was very different. But definitely enjoyable.
Charmedchic72 chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
Okay, so this one might be even more my favorite than the last one.
Charmedchic72 chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
This is probably my favorite so far, best argument yet, I think. And I wish you'd gone just a little further - I would have loved to hear Angela's reaction. Ha
1,692 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »