Reviews for Curiosity Maims
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
... Interesting. I don't really get it, but some people /do/ say that true art is incomprehensible...
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
He he, Tsukuyomi the stalker. I can totally see that happening. It was cute, though :3! As always! Aw, Secchan was trying her best to protect Konoka. Hmm... Did that have anything to do with the konoka-almost-drowning incident ;)? Aw, Secchan, you're never going to let that go, are you?

Cute one-shot! Keep it up! I LOVE THEM!

lol Tsukuomi jealous. I can so see that too...
OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was a fairly interesting story/chapter/one-shot. It's interesting to see things through Tsukuyomi's eyes. She does seem the jealous type. I loved it. It was well written. Purely amazing. :)
Crosswood chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Wow: what a FANTASTIC story.
Mechanically? The story is written with an extremely light touch. The flow and formatting are deft, and I didn't notice any obvious spelling or grammatical errors.

Mostly, however, I'm struck by its characterisation. Tsukuyomi is an unusual character in that what actions she takes mostly seem to ‘be for the evilz’. Here you’ve managed to add depth without taking away from that evil – no mean feat.
Setsuna as well: she too seems in character. I can imagine her being driven into the water again and again.

Basically I am gushing over your little snippet: I like it a lot. Cheers.
Seriv chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Nice twist in the end; the depth you give Tsukuyomi is truly interesting.
Ale-chan96 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Continue plz!

This is excellent!

Tsukuyomi is one of my favorite character :)

update soon! OMG!
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
pretty good
inarticulation chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
i can't find anything particularly wrong with the flow of the story, nor your use of english. in fact, i think the concept of this fic is quite unique, especially how it plays out in the end at the last chapter (of all, that was probably my favourite line).

but somehow i get the nagging feeling that you didn't fully explore the potential of the fic; its not because it's (relatively) short but because you merely touched the surface of the deep well of emotions, hinting at the depth it could have been. hinting would have been okay had the reader had time to realise that there could be more, but you transition to the next topic/subject quite fast. perhaps, it would have been better (in my opinion, not that i'm necessarily right) if you could add a little more emotion in the description of setsuna, instead of narrating in a tone that is rather indifferent despite tsukuyomi's apparent interest.
Tsukanda chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wow, I love it!

This story is very unique.

Rarely are fanfictions written in Tsukuyomi's point of view, and the idea of her watching Setsuna swim is out of the ordinary. I love it.

The last line was brilliant, great job :]
yankumin chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Ooh Immi, your slowly turning me to the dark side. Needless to say I love this to bits. You got Tsukuyomi's characterization pegged down perfectly, its almost scary. I can completely imagine Secchan trying that method to train herself. The two of them (in a twisted sort of way) is actually well suited for each other. I hoping to read more Setsuna/Tsukoyomi from you.