Reviews for Past Mistakes, New Beginnings
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Nice expansion of what we got in game.
JensensMisses chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Another great story! You're an excellent writer. I loved that bit at the end of the game and I'm glad you wrote it in. Hope to read more of your stories soon.
Shelleythesnail chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Really great story. I like how you fleshed it out and put in how Nate and Elena could have split up. Nice work :)
RobbyL9 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I really loved that ending, loved the whole fic. I actually saw your fic in the list and kept myself from reading it because I hadn't seen the game's ending yet. I seriously thought she was going to die and even felt a shadow of a tear forming in my left eye. Then she came out of the hut, alive and well, and I sighed when the two of them finally got their kiss...

And then I laughed when he started joking around with her and said to myself "Oh, it's all so romantic."
Gene's Gal chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Aw, Nathan and Elena! I loved Uncharted 2, finished it last night and left me a bit tearfull because I loved it so much. This fic is spot on to the end with a few added words, brilliant and excellent just like the game. I wonder if they are going to do a third one? Anyway, love this fic very much that it's added to faves. Nice work!
Xor'kerh chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
The ending of this game did what I wanted to happen in the first one. Your story was very cute and fun to read. Nice take on it.