Reviews for We Met Two Years Ago
red shoulder85 chapter 92 . 7h
I love this story so much And seen the difference between the archangel crew In the previous chapter Compared that to the Minerva crew How one is family oriented, While the other crew is not, it something really great to see even though captain Gladys Is a nice person and cares for the crew It's just too many factors for them to function properly like having 3 crazy individuals On board the ship, Like Ray who Straight up lied to the captain's face about his actions in the previous battle Now captain Gladys Starting to question the chairman's motives and action To the point of tears An warning to be home with her son Who she missed terribly.

And then you have Luna asking Nicol If what Kira said about Her sister being alive Is true because Athrun fought in the Gundam and having him confirming that now Luna question if she should have taken Kira up on his offer to join the crew of the archangel to be with her sister although she didn't say it out loud To Nicol.
Hopefully now that she knows her sister safe onboard the archangel Luna might take Kira advice and pay extra attention to everything The chairman says and doesn't blindly follow him like her boyfriend is doing.

P.s. I really hope that Captain Gladys doesn't meet the same faith as her Cannon counterpart It always upset me how Gladys left her child orphaned to die alongside the man who cause so much destruction to the world.
Lorien Legacy chapter 92 . 10/19
great chapter please continue soon was really happy to see this updated
strikeexia18 chapter 91 . 9/29
Keep going dude! Been following this story and But We Just Met thru high school, college, and now grad school. Best gundam seed story out there!
god of all chapter 91 . 8/13
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
metanoiazerro chapter 91 . 8/11
wow this chapter was so good. like a calm before the storm.
Mada chapter 67 . 7/18
cand este urmatorul capitol
Kimkeans chapter 90 . 6/21
Hello its me again, I've been reading this fanfiction a lots now, I really really looking forward to your new chapter, please update soon and finish this fiction soon. All of us have are waiting for your update. Please come back and don't leave us hanging and hoping for your update. Thank you.
god of all chapter 90 . 5/18
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
RazeSoldier027 chapter 46 . 4/29
Yeah the Raider Full Spec is. Amazing fight scene by the way.
Lorien Legacy chapter 90 . 4/1
great chapter please continue soon
InfinityMask chapter 90 . 4/1
Hey thx for the update. I wonder if it was planned that Rey “accidentally” allow Jibbril to escape. I can’t help but think it wasn’t accidental at all lol.

Hmm with Hilda and her squad busy with Nicole would the civilians dead increased? After all in canon they help secure the land quite effectively.

I hope we get to see Nicole and maybe Lunamaria get angry at Rey for interfering and allowing Jibril to escape. Maybe this would allow Nicole to start doubting Durandal intentions? Looking forward to see Lacus going on screen with Cagali hopefully in next chapter.

I’m kinda curious whatever Rey and Shin would turn like canon? It’s seems they more crazy here.
metanoiazerro chapter 90 . 4/1
yes. that the chapter that i've been waiting for.
darksurlord13 chapter 90 . 3/31
great chapter hope u can update soon ps be safe and stay healthy hope to see a new chapter
RabbitHaremLover24 chapter 89 . 1/19
One some of the things I disliked about SEED Destiny was not only the half-assed plot but mainly the half-assed or lack of character development for some of the characters. Yuna was a villain and a nuisance so he's irrelevant. But it's Cagalli as well as Shinn Asuka. Now don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Cagalli as I actually liked her in SEED, as she had actually grown and had character development throughout. Though SEED Destiny ruined it by making her partly a damsel in distress trying to get Orb to not join with the Earth Alliance. I know that what she was trying to do was admirable for one as young as her, but she replied too much on herself then which ultimately got the Serians to take control after Cagalli was rescued by Kira in the Freedom Gundam. Then it seems like Cagalli kind of diminished as a pilot. I mean what happened to her SEED Mode she unlocked after the Astray Girl's died? Was that a one time thing? -_- Also if the Akatsuki was developed already then, why wasn't it even used to defend Orb against Azrael's assault? As for Shinn, not gonna lie he's my second favorite character closely behind Kira cuz I liked his darker outlook on life and war after unfortunately losing his family leading to his PTSD and vengeful nature. Which made it realistic at least in my eyes as its part of human nature in a way. Yeah, it's wrong and Shinn was wrong in that regards but he was severely affected by the whole ordeal. I mean he was like 12 or something. I won't blame him from killing Captain Todaka despite my respects the the man. The reason being that Shinn didn't exactly know who it was then which is realistic about war because you never know whom you end up killing and hurting in the long run. One if the reasons the cycle of hatred continues in life. I definitely like both SEED and SEED Destiny's view on war and how dark reality could be thanks to war. They really touched up on the concepts of Supremacy, Racism, Discrimination, Terrorism, and more. That was very well done. But back to the subject about Shinn Asuka though, I don't dislike the fact that Kira returned as protagonist in the second half of SEED Destiny. In fact I found it fitting as Kira is still my favorite, but the director didn't really have to screw Shinn out of his character development to do so. -_- I'm sure they could've done that and actually made Shinn mature simultaneously instead of keeping him as an impulsive emo kid for the remainder of the season and just having him mature after getting his ass kicked by Athrun in under 5 seconds. At least the SRW franchise gave Shinn that character development that the director and cast screwed him out of and actually made Shinn a likable character. Now onto my actual review, Great chapter though Lunamaria Hawke I noted was being a bit too bratty towards Kira though I can understand, considering what Kira told her about Meyrin being alive along with Athrun. Of course denial would play a part. So that was well done. The fight between Kira and Nicol and Mu & Rey are very well done so far. I do hope you'll spare Shinn from dying and make him actually change, which can easily be done by a family reunion with his sister. Just don't feel Shinn deserves to die. Instead he needs proper guidance. In other words I think Shinn and Mayu should really sit down and talk. Sometimes talking it out leads to better outcomes especially when it's between siblings especially those that were very close and inseparable (Though Mayu would have to get her memories back first.). Plus having Shinn defect would be a huge kick in the D to Durandal as Shinn is the only SEED user he has. Which would be poetic and satisfying. Really hate Durandal. That being said Happy New Year, Great Chapter and looking forward to the next one. :) Keep safe from the Coronavirus. :)
darksurlord13 chapter 89 . 1/16
Keep up the Good work ps stAy safe and always wear your mask during these times