Reviews for We Met Two Years Ago
eknight07 chapter 48 . 8/31/2015
Awww, you really got the tender moments correct as far as the feelz department. Kira/ Lacus and Miri and Dearka both...

Like all the feelz you put in it. Thank you.
eknight07 chapter 45 . 8/30/2015
I have never thought of Rey Za Burrel as someone bad. I just thought that he was a victim of circumstance. When presented with a better vision of the future and what he could be, I think he could have turned around.

Is it too late for him?
eknight07 chapter 37 . 8/30/2015
A good spin here... Like how they stole the gaia. and love the interaction between Waltfeld and his friend, daisuke. CDR Waltfeld has always been one of my most favorite cdr in the series.

Thank you.
eknight07 chapter 36 . 8/30/2015
what a touching farewell scene. very good writing. I felt the intensity of the moment drawn out. I felt the angst and sorrow and love as the inevitable parting drew near. thank you for sharing your story.
eknight07 chapter 35 . 8/30/2015
:) Very cute brother sister moment. Cagalli being a holy terror was pretty funny.

Love how Lacus is always so calm and collected. Kira always so supportive of his wife yet with being so accommodating is beginning to look like a pansy.. especially to his sister.
eknight07 chapter 31 . 8/30/2015
this chapter just highlights why kira is more op than athrun. Great job capturing Atrhun as a total slave to what he perceives is his duty.

He can be so stone cold to those he should trust and care about.
eknight07 chapter 28 . 8/30/2015
Like the Bro-mance :) lol moment between Kira and Dearka. It is a nice touch to have them all live together and sort of commiserate and get stronger together to heal their wounds after the war...

Would be nice to see some Mr. Waldfeldt, Lacus and Dacosta moment... They are the best part of the clyne faction in my opinion...

Best couple? Definitely Kira and Lacus :)
eknight07 chapter 26 . 8/30/2015
:) So, sweet to have that peaceful moment on the Archangel before the big battle...

Of all the pairing, my fav is as usual Lacus and Kira... They are just so perfect for each other... :)

Thank you for taking the time to write your story..
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
Always a good thing when the dames are not always in distress and awaiting rescue. If there is an emancipated woman it is cagalli Tula at ha. Nice to see that she has not lost the fire to fight. Only a thrum is acting such a douchebag right now. Oh well dura dal was charismatic. And he never truly did anything evil. I still don't know why he had to die. I thought he can still be saved with Rey and talks. But the ship has sailed.

Thanks for this refreshing twist.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
This was one of my fav scenes from gsd I think it was the first moment that Kira showed to us the audience how much Lacus means to him. The fact that he was willing to taint his handin blood again to defend and protect his love is touching. And the fact that Lacus was trying to protect him to the end was heartfelt. Thanks for capturing that feeling in your story.

Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
Really love the playful interaction between Lacus and Kira. This chapter reminded me why this couple is my most favorite ever. Thank you for writing such a sweet moment for the gundam couple.
god of all chapter 63 . 8/9/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
wraith54 chapter 63 . 7/31/2015
I agree that Shin doesn't have the same remorse for killing opposing pilots that most of the others show in the two series, I believe this is because he has less incentive to in general because he's actively rewarded for some of the things he does while in a semi-berserk state. If I remember correctly in Seed many people were similar early on, Dearka and Ysak in particular, but grew up some over the course of the series. Shin however has serious psychological trauma he doesn't deal with that is only added to throughout most of the series. Rey adds to the problem by using those traumas to manipulate Shin while at the same time preventing him from actually dealing with them and moving on. I don't particularly like Shin either, but I feel he would be more likable after getting a chance to grow up a bit post Destiny.

On a different note, Ysak had no way of knowing that it was civilians on that shuttle when he shot it down, and thought he was taking out future opponents early, for the situation he was in with the available info he made what is strategically the correct decision, and from what I understand he was somewhat devastated when he learned they were civilians.
6SkullAngel chapter 63 . 7/30/2015
Nice chapter again.
I agree with your reason for your hate of Shinn, have the same one myself.
Findarato chapter 63 . 7/30/2015
What you're gonna do with Nicol? First I nearly jumped in joy seeing that he is Luna's sweetheart and onboard Minerva, but now he is slowly becoming same as Shinn in canon and angers me greatly. That means in the end all people in Minerva will be nothing more than ZAFT's and more importantly Gaybert Durandal's bootlickers!
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »