Reviews for We Met Two Years Ago
MightyBommb chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Um try not to put ! at the end of every sentence makes it look as if they are screaming
kim chapter 47 . 1/15/2013
please update more chapters a little faster.
darksurlord13 chapter 46 . 12/7/2012
I thank you for continuing this story I read all of your frist story we just meet n now I'm glad you chose to write a sequel it da best story I've ever read also here's one idea hope you like it think you should make Lacus preggnet too just like Cagalli so we can read how Kira reacts to the news of him becoming a dad . Ps you to have a happy Christmas and new year n we hope to see u soon
Freedom and Hope chapter 46 . 12/6/2012
it's been a while since your last update. But that doesn't really matter. What matters is that you updated. That's the point. And we are very thankful for that!

keep up the good work in the story!

hope you update soon! (next year)
we'll be expecting you next year!

thanks and GOD BLESS!
JulieBookLover21 chapter 46 . 12/6/2012
Me Rey Christmas and Happy New Year to you too and I am such a fan to this story I can't wait to read about Lacus and Kira in future Chapters:):):):):):):):):)
khim chapter 45 . 11/2/2012
please update more chapter a little bit faster. i looking forward to see kira and lacus again.
stilldollthorns chapter 45 . 10/28/2012
I was surprised to find out Cagalli is pregnant.. But I wish Lacus was the one with the baby, i don't know, it just suits them more. I love the story though
darksurlord13 chapter 45 . 10/28/2012
Thanks for da new chapter ive been waiting for a long time for it ps great job writing this great story
Freedom and Hope chapter 44 . 10/27/2012
Yey an update!

I just wanna say that no matter what happens never, I mean NEVER discontinue this story kay?...just a reassurance, maybe more for myself but...meh...

anyways...another great chapter!

hope you update soon!

thanks and GOD BLESS!
darksurlord13 chapter 44 . 9/11/2012
I realy wanna know how this story ends
kim chapter 44 . 9/11/2012
please update more chapter as fast as u can. coz im really looking forward to a next chapter of we just meet two years ago. i love them. specialy the pairing of kira yamato and lacus clyne. see ya.
darksurlord13 chapter 43 . 9/3/2012
By any chance will u finísh this story cuz its great I really wanna know what happen
kim chapter 42 . 6/24/2012
i really love this fiction you make it's so interesting and a lot more twist than the real GSD. now i'm excited to read your new chapter of we meet two years ago. i hope that you will update more chapters in it. i really love the pairing of kira and lacus. just continue in your doing stay as you are always. thank you. may God blessed you always. )
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 42 . 6/23/2012
great work cant wait for they next chapter.
SleepyReaderIsMe chapter 42 . 6/23/2012