Reviews for We Met Two Years Ago
metanoiazerro chapter 89 . 1/16
thank you for the update. I really wait it and it was worth the wait. please update more chapters because it was really a great story. and I really love it
Kimkeans chapter 88 . 12/11/2020
Hi, I've been waiting for your update soon. I hope God comforts you, and still believe in Him that everything will gonna be okay no matter what the situation is. He is with you, me and to all of us
Mada chapter 88 . 9/23/2020
Cand este urmatorul capitol
Mada chapter 88 . 8/17/2020
Super tare povestea.
Lorien Legacy chapter 88 . 7/13/2020
Great chapter please continue soon
god of all chapter 88 . 7/13/2020
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ChaosChap64 chapter 88 . 7/12/2020
OOOOOOOh nice chapter. I understand how mood effects writing, anyway the only thing I know about they're parents is that they likely are dead either from the first war since she enlisted apparently after the fall of orb, alongside shinn and rey that said no concrete information exists about they're parents.
Tsukoblue chapter 88 . 7/12/2020
It’s great to see that this story is still being updated
InfinityMask chapter 88 . 7/12/2020
Well... I looking forward to see Nicol reaction to Lunamaria being captured... and how Rey failed to help her.

Next chapter most likely would be very awesome. The reaction to freedom always fun too see. Just sad how the author allowed shin to destroy freedom.
MrSoandSo chapter 88 . 7/12/2020
Hmmm interesting take of Lunamaria captured and then she bumps into her sister on the Archangel.
x102reddragon chapter 87 . 6/18/2020
Loving this so far!
Lorien Legacy chapter 87 . 11/25/2019
great chapter please continue soon
ChaosChap64 chapter 87 . 11/15/2019
First off great chapter honestly have been waiting for this to update it is one of my top 3 fics on this site. Of the mass-produced units I personally like the Ginn/C.G.U.E. (i prefer to think of the C.G.U.E. as a variant of the ginn for vets), bucue (reminds me of a beloved pet), and lastly the gouf ignited because i think the extendable sword looks awesome. In regards to the painful encouter with yuna, you made me flinch in phantom pain did you have to be so descriptive?
Sir Launcelot chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
Of course the Murasames are the best mass produced ms. Nothing can be better than your own transforming mobile suit, well except get your own gundam. I know it's not gonna happen here with Cagalli's pregnancy and all, but I'm still a bit disappointed that she didn't pilot the Akatsuki because I'd like to see her kicking Shinn's emo ass and not be trashed so easily like in GSD. We know she is a better pilot than that.
Cagalli beating the life out of Yuna will always be one of my favorite scenes in GSD, and I also enjoyed it here. Even though I wanted her to beat him a lot more I also didn't want her to waste her energy on unimportant matter like that.
Also I can't help but notice that your writing has improved a lot. That shows that you are a dedicated writer and I admire you for that.

Thanks for the chapter
Tsukoblue chapter 87 . 11/12/2019
This is an excellent story so far

The only thing I didn’t like about it was that you didn’t include the junius seven incident that occurred in Episode 6 and 7 of Seed Destiny
406 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »