Reviews for We Met Two Years Ago
nequam-tenshi chapter 13 . 5/7/2010
Good chapter, how will Shinn end up meeting Mayu?
nequam-tenshi chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
Will Nicol tell Shinn about Maylu?
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
My favorite part of this chapter was when Athrun was visiting his mother's grave. P.S. couple of questions: Will we get to see Heine more as a character in this story, because he only appeared from episode 19 to 23? What's the difference between Heine's orange ZGMF-X20 GOUF Ignited compared to ZAFT'S blue ZGMF-20 GOUF Ignited?
James chapter 11 . 4/2/2010
I love your gundam seed and gundam seed destiny series your a pretty good writer hope u make more chapters!
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
I like this chapter the most so far. If I were Cagalli I would definitely kick Yuna's ass for good. I have few questions though: What have you decided about my one suggestion about Athrun helping Kira fight off the Ash's? Who do you think Nicol would pair the best with? If Athrun fully decided to join ZAFT again, will he make Shinn straighten up more? Will we at least get to see Lacus in her Green Swimsuit? P.S. I really like your story better than the series itself.
GS4ever chapter 11 . 3/25/2010
Yay! the story is movin forward. this was a good chap, however u did make a few spelling mistakes, e.g. halfway through u went from Heine, to Henie.

lookin forward to the nxt chap!
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
I really hope Athrun doesn't join Zaft again, but good chapter by the way.
Web Slinger Spidey chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
It could use more Kira/Lacus but decent so far. I look forward to the return of the Freedom
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
Lol...how will shin react when he learns his sister is alive and on team Arcangel?
nequam-tenshi chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
I wonder if Yuna can die a more painful death than just being crushed by a mobile suit?
PaIN-cAUseD-bY-AddIcTioN chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
A little dissapointed, have to say the previous one was way better!

Suggest putting in some fluff, I mean the genre is romance but there hasn't been any events that suggest this theme.

Another problem is that the main characters are supposed to be kira and lacus, but they don't even show up much. Suggest changing the main storyline and put more k/l scenes
kim chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
please update more chapters. hey i have an idea. in episode 12 or 13 of gsd, when kira saved lacus before a gunshot shot lacus. i want kira to be shot in left side of his stomach because i wanna see how lacus going to worried about her husband. it will really mean that lacus really love kira and i wanna how she heal or cure kira.
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
wow,this was a little short for once..but still great...though seriously,when is the story gonna diverge more?lol You should have athrun call Kira and Lacus,then tell Lacus that "Uh...your not gonna like what you see on the Television...(Meer singing in the hands of a Pink zaku bouncing her chest around appears on TV*)"

comedy insues
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
so what was lacus wearing under her robe?
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
Will Athrun make Meer wear less revealing clothes?

Is Meer going to die at the end or will she live?
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »