Reviews for We Met Two Years Ago
cargas chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
Gilbert need more time persuade Atrun, good. Yet you still can't get rid you 'Let put exclamation mark at every end of the dialogue' syndrome. You know, the symbol .I fill like reading a theater than a novel. Try to express the emotional in every paragraph better. Nice touch with the Meer-Atrun.
kim chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
please update more chapters. i'm really looking forward to reas it.
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
will Meer die? will Stellar die?
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
does Mayu have a prosthetic arm?
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Great chapter, I like the how you developed the characters for this chapter, so if Athrun is going to marry Cagalli here'a an idea for a later chapter, like after Athrun meets with the Chairman about Lacus's assassination, have him steel the Savior Gundam and help stop the assassination, it's just an idea, and one more question, When Athrun puts the ring on Cagalli's finger in the series, is he asking her to marry him? P.S. your story is a lot better than the actual T.V. series.
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
I really like the Kira and Lacus scene, when you have her mention about her new green swimsuit, maybe you ought to put it in your next chapter.
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
Another great chapter, here's one more question I've been meaning to ask, in the series,why exactly does Cagalli choose to marry Yuna Roma Seiran? P.S. I really liked the ending of this chapter.
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
I like this chapter so the most so far, because we actually get to see some of the old characters. Question, how come you decided to have Nicol pilot a GOUF instead of a Zaku? Could one reason be you wanted to show what the GOUF could do at Armory 1? P.S. Awesome story, it's as good as it's predcessor.
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Another good chapter, I was wondering who you were going to pair Nicol with and I was also wondering if you could have Athrun or Cagalli or someone else stand up to Shinn.
GS4ever chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Yay - Kira and Lacus!

This story is progressin gr8, hope the green costume will b in the nxt chap

keep it up!
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Good battle scenes, question how many mobile suits can the minerva hold? and will the ship capture back Chaos, Gaia, and Abyss?
nxkris chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
nice story. i like nicol being on minerva to help calm things down. will dearka get a new buster? and nicol perhaps a new blitz eventually? update soon.
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Another good chapter, 2 questions, what did Talia mean they couldn't keep what a secret? and why exactly will it be awhile before Kira and Lacus start showing?
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
oh yes..finally some changes to the plot!lol (hot shower sex ftw)
Angelbreed2121 chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
WOHOO! man I was starting to get worried whether or not you'll continue this story... but I have completely faith in you!

Can't wait for the next chap and some Kira/Lacus moments lol
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »