Reviews for We Met Two Years Ago
Fuyu Aki chapter 85 . 4/20/2019
Hello, nice to meet you and nice story too. Actually I followed your story since the first story. What a unique concept here. As Athrun and Cagalli's fans I like the way how you put them in a relationship and developing them including in this story but I amaze that you make all of the characters looks more mature. Maybe because of Mayu's role and many sacrifice that create a deep wound in each characters, but it's okay...it looks good really. I can imagine about Athrun being a cared husband and father. As for Kira, can't wait to see his final reaction about Athrun's case and also his sparring with Lowe.
orihimekei chapter 85 . 4/18/2019
thanks 4 new chapters,,
been waiting 4 long,,
Lorien Legacy chapter 84 . 1/28/2019
great chapter please continue soon
ChaosChap64 chapter 84 . 1/17/2019
So far so good as for Kazuma you actually made me look him up to see if he is a real character, that was well done.
darksurlord13 chapter 84 . 1/17/2019
Welcome back also great chapter keep up the good work
orihimekei chapter 84 . 1/17/2019
yess, been waiting so longg,,
god of all chapter 84 . 1/17/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Lorien Legacy chapter 83 . 9/21/2018
excellent chapter looking forward to thew battle for orb
6SkullAngel chapter 83 . 9/5/2018
great Chapter.
the reveal of Mayu that she is related to Shin is heavy for her and understandable. I'm tempted to suggest that either Athrun or Kira tells her after the war that Mayu and Shin are not related and just both have a siblinig lost in Orb of each others name or something to ease her mind.
FijS5 chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Veri n1c3UPkst0rinc
VN4M8 chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Veri n1c3Tevst0ri2k
1g6I7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Veri n1c3l8Pst0riG3
god of all chapter 83 . 9/1/2018
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
xrail chapter 83 . 9/1/2018
nice chapter but i think you mistook cosplay for crossplay :D
Sakibara Yuki chapter 83 . 9/1/2018
good job man, keep at it,,
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »