Reviews for We Met Two Years Ago
RedRat8 chapter 79 . 10/6/2017
I want the Desert Tiger be the eccentric coffee making badass Mobile Suit and not die at all. But feel free to kill Shinn Asuka.
god of all chapter 79 . 10/6/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
dragonc825 chapter 79 . 10/6/2017
I enjoy his presence if he is to die he should go out in a blaze of glory, accomplishing something amazing.
Lorien Legacy chapter 78 . 7/6/2017
GREAT CHAPTER AS ALWAYS
Hinate chapter 78 . 7/3/2017
Kira Lacus Forever...
Took some time...
Damn it did like years... i've been waiting xD well saying that might be an too much but still it's good...
Guest chapter 78 . 7/2/2017
Great Chapter.
Tails Anhidec chapter 78 . 7/2/2017
Reading this chapter with Meteor playing in the backround. Also Yes Kira and Lacus back together at last.
god of all chapter 78 . 7/2/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
PegasusInCage chapter 77 . 6/22/2017
I'm looking forward Cagalli with akatsuki! (please don't skip this part again)
hope you will finish this story! I'm curious with AsuCaga ending! _ (hope you won't make me disappoint)
PegasusInCage chapter 68 . 6/21/2017
Gh! why you keep every parts that I hate while you deleted the part that Cagalli almost marriedI really love Athrun reaction when hearing Cagalli married and the part when Kira saved her. I'm a jealousy type of fan so I hate seeing Athrun with other girls. it's just for Cagalli's sake lol
zane king chapter 77 . 6/20/2017
absolutely in love with your story please update soon i need more
PegasusInCage chapter 42 . 6/20/2017
After knowing Cagalli pregnant Athrun still being jackass! I think I hate his act in this story that in the Destiny
PegasusInCage chapter 29 . 6/19/2017
Ck! Athrun was being as jerk as in anime (destiny)! I really hate this part! also
PegasusInCage chapter 23 . 6/19/2017
I love the part when Athrun got a big shock when hearing Cagalli almost married with that moron.. it's just a proved that Athrun really love Cagalli.. I love Athrun being jealous... and I hate Athrun with other girls!
PegasusInCage chapter 23 . 6/19/2017
Duh! why you keep that d*mn scene when that d*mn b*tch imposter sneaking in to Athrun's territory! Really hate that part! and why you did not keep the part when Cagalli almost married that moron Yuna!
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »