Reviews for We Met Two Years Ago
Mel chapter 77 . 5/6/2017
Thanks for the update! When Kira gets so worried about Lacus it's just so aww. Hilda is legit one of my favorite now! Please finish this story it's simply too good to be left hanging. Secretly praying that your update schedule will be more frequent.
Lorien Legacy chapter 77 . 5/4/2017
good chapter
god of all chapter 77 . 5/4/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Angeline chapter 76 . 4/21/2017
J:aimerai savoir quand il aura la suite de ta fic elle est très bien.
Masterpacin chapter 76 . 4/9/2017
Is there an update schedule for this fic, if so where is it?
Monocled Mudcrab chapter 76 . 3/14/2017
Thank you for the Excellent Birthday gift i love this story don't give up and keep on writing you my good sir/mam have a gift.
god of all chapter 76 . 3/3/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 76 . 3/2/2017
This Akuto nobody, seems to be the arrogant psycho like Gundam SEED Astray's Ash Gray. At first I thought that the red Gundam he was using was the ZGMF-X12A Testament Gundam, then Learned it was a red ZGMF-X21S Chaos Gundam. I hope either Kira or Waltfeld beats the living hell out of that son of a bitch. I'm glad Shiho joined with the Archangel. Also, in regards to a certain Raven-haired Coordinator. I won't lie, I personally like Shinn Asuka as a character, it's just the poor young lad didn't get enough character development like he should of. Plus the anguish he felt after loosing his family in Canon caused him to become sort of an Anti-Hero Stereotype. BUT with Mayu Asuka alive, in this fic she can turn Shinn away from ZAFT, and defect to the Archangel, that way Shinn can actually BECOME a more likable character. Shinn loves Mayu more than anything, so it can be made possible if she gets her memories back. I hope Shinn gets a brighter path in this bloody war than in actual Canon. And I hope he reunites with his little sister. Shinn's character just needs to be properly corrected. That being said, Great chapter btw.:)
Serenity chapter 76 . 3/2/2017
Thanks for update I wish can see more asucaga moments
4N1M3F4N4L1F3 chapter 76 . 3/2/2017
Awesome chapter
Guest chapter 76 . 3/2/2017
Love your update hope u continue soon.. I'm hope more asucaga scene especially when shin try attack cagalli and Kira save him..
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 76 . 3/2/2017
Great chapter looking forward to the next one.
Joby chapter 75 . 2/28/2017
Great story I really am looking forward to Lacus and Kira reuniting.
Serenity chapter 75 . 1/20/2017
I like meyrin better just only if she don't end with athrun.. Hope u continue soon
Evil RULZ chapter 75 . 1/11/2017
great Chappy loved it :) can't wait for the reunion chapter :) it's one of my favorite episode.
I like mayrin also better then Luna cause I always saw Luna as a shallow attention grabby bi***. I mean look how she hung off athrun till shinn destroyed the freedom and was getting positive attention:) well love the Chappy can't wait till the next update :)
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »