Reviews for The Charade
favludo chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
great story, really entertaining!
ElectrikViolin chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
I HAVE done that It's NASTY but you no what's worse? eating cold cheese pizza after brushing your teeth! Gag...pretty good story though and it was really funny.
rlwoods chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
That was cute! and the whole orange juice thing so true!

Rhonda
magnolia-bunny chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
well my family now knows im even crazier than they thought, or that i really think hannah Montana is hilarious (its funny, but not that funny) this on the other hand is very very funny. i loved the parts with emmett lol and jasper as well, and well, everything else lol.
ElectrikViolin chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I love the 1st chapter but I wanted to point out that Stephanie Meyer Did not actually mean that they had only three police officers it was Bella being sarcastic when she thought 'yeah all three of them' :D
stalburkslovers chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
OMJIM TOTALLY! i hate that taste when you have minty toothpaste and you eat anything really...uugghh

well, that was awesome.
BearMistress chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
lol... very nice :)
Angela.Weber.in.Forks chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
This is so hilarious! I loved the part about Emmett's appetite!

Continue with the amazing work!

MJ
bananafox chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
this is really funny. i love emmett, you've written him so well. please write more. and yes orange juice and toothpaste .
Audrey Grey chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Hilarious. You have to make a sequel when Renee is there
PrincessFerdinand chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Oh...this is so sweet and awesomely awesome. Love it :-).

Oh, I was a bit confused when Alice was like, 'We're going to have a little talk too, you moron.' Who was she talking to? Jasper? What did he do? It's prob. pretty obvious, but I for the life of me couldn't figure it out.

Anyway, awesomest story ever. Loved Emmett.
Le26199 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
hahaha so funny. Great Story!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Haha, actually I kinda like the taste of OJ after brushing. This was cute, I want Emmett so bad right now. :D

Elodie~
Sisterlu chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
So cute and funny! I really enjoyed it! Write another one:)
ratgirl chapter 2 . 10/25/2009