Reviews for The Charade
mynxi chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
I thought this was cute! I loved it. All the characters were written well. My favorite quote was “Now there’s something you don’t hear every day. A man walks into the house of seven vampires and it’s the human who wants to kill him.” That had me LOL. Overall I'd even be interested to see it go a bit further like Bella's talk with her dad when she gets home. But do as you please. It was good.
murmure etoile chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
So funny! I love Emmet! Actually I love each and every Cullen, but Emmet is really a handful!

I loved your story!
wackynicolecsu chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Love it, it was great! As for the brushing the teeth and Orange Juice...yeah don't advise it...not very good at all
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Awesome, as always. Looking forward to more on a few of your stories.
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Very good start! Continue!
Audrey Grey chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Amzing writing. Now update. I also wrote a story simpliar to this a few months ago for check it out it's called sleepover.
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I can't help but be in love with your writing. If I could marry a fic I would marry one of yours lol. please, please update soon.
fangirl94 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Love it so far!

Hm...feathers...wonder what THAT means...lol!

Thanks,

-Sallie
SpAzZy CaUsE tHaT's Me chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
ha ha! i can't wait for Charlie to come!
BearMistress chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Cute start to the story.
rockstarvampire chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
ah, poor edward and his inability to do anything without overthinking. lookig forward to charlie coming and joining the party!
Sisterlu chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This sounds just like Edward talking. Always mulling things over way to much... That's what I love about him. We have that in common. I'm anxious to see how this plays out...a new adventure! As always well wrtten. Thanks.
joayla chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
hi that was fantastic i am please you made it longer ! i cant wait now to see what happens next !

will you possibly consider writing alice and jasper in europe?
favludo chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
love the humour, great start so far, cant wait to read more
land law is for losers chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
yes. bella is stubborn... i wish i had a vampire bf. ha! *giggle* I am crazy tonight! anway, i loved it. continue!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »