Reviews for The Charade
susannahblack19 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
dancerforever19 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Chapter 2 was sooooooooo funny with Emmett!
Nedward chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
MilkMustashe221 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
im in love with these two chapters. they were absolutely brilliant!
A Hopeless Wanderer chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I have honestly never laughed out loud at a fan fiction. And not 'lol'ed, I mean actual, tear-inducing, abs-creating laughter... until Emmett told Carlisle he was doing a "piss-poor job at protecting the girls' innocence". And I just kept laughing through the whole story! You'r hilarious, and a great writer :D keep the stories coming, please!
krotoxo chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
aahahaha very cute :) great job
ps So true! OJ should be illegal to drink after brushing your teeth *shudders*
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Very cute story :) I love these little "day in the life" stories, they really make the reader feel like a part of something. lol Emmett was so funny. Great two-shot!
nepalipranshu chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Loved the story! 3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
You should keep going tie story is hilarious!
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
delightful! Thanks for sharing. and no OJ after brushing teeth here.
Twilighter-RKT chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Haha loved it:D

Bells. Just Bells chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Hhahahahahahahaha! Oh, that was SO great! I really really enjoyed it. You have all the Cullens and Swans down perfect! :)

Emmett was cracking me up! Everything about this was just great. And the ending was perfect! Thank you :)

And ugh! OJ and toothpaste. YUCK! lol
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was a perfect moment that could have happened! Oh Edward, he's just so...Edward. lol He should listen to Bella :)

Can't wait to see what Charlie discovers, lol!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I found it funny, and loved that Charlie was checking up on his daughter. Angry Bella is funny.
durteelilsecret chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Great! I liked the beginning part, that wasn't there before. It really adds a nice touch to the overall (effect of the) story!
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »