Reviews for The Charade
SatinCoveredSteel chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Lol, gotta love Emmett! Seriously, great story—the humor, the romance, everything. (And yes, I HAVE had the misfortune to drink orange juice after brushing my teeth, and it is absolutely revolting! *shiver*)
Rose Hathaway chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
My god, that was f*cking perfect. I especially loved the way you wrote Emmett's personality. Most people try to make him TOO goofy, resulting in it just being stupid. But you did a wonderful balance of funny and sophisticated.

Marvelous!
Debby-1957 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Yes, toothpaste and orange juice do not mix well. It was so funny when that puzzled Esme and Edward! I enjoyed the humor in this story. Emmett was especially hillarious. "Jasper, run! It's the fuzz!" And Esme’s "Bella's delightful. I'd be happy to keep her forever." The story was well written and all the little details added to the realism. It was fun to read the many layers of dialog going on. Spoken for the human, quietly for the other vampires, and through the mind. It was interesting, and you made it clear. I appreciate the “T” rating, too. Thank you for this story!
cullenisabella chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
This was sweet and awkward and funny! Loved it!

Yeah, toothpastejuicenah...

Love,

Monica
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
That was hilariously amazing! I couldn't stop laughing!
Dottyxox chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Haha I loved this,, it's hilarious and ur so right bout the orange juice thing! X
Sparklybabs chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
loved this story, such a fun read!
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
OMG! That was awesome
Loving lady chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Ha, another cute one!
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
hha amazing story! Emmett is hilarious! ;) I love it! :) x
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Wonderful story! Even though stopping to read it has made me late for work :)
Picknicks are rarely picknicks chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
You have made the list! Edward is practically gay Hah! ROFL
little miss wkd chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
lol
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Yes did it with coffee and creamer same reaction. also I really do enjoy it.
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 8/9/2010