Reviews for The Sister We never Knew We have
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 23 . 2/2/2013
I'm soo glad to see you updating this story. Devinatly a feeling of walking on egg shells..or more like walking near hard lava rocks on a beach. Great story. Not rushed and your updating on your own time. Which also makes it not rushed. I'm not sure if that made sense. Keep up the great writing !
Guest chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
hey just found this story and i loved it i hope you keep working on it.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
sweet an update. very unsual cross over with tool time. re freshing.
tomfeltonlover1991 chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
update soon
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
the twin deal. like in Hellboy 2. the elven twins share there pain.
mmooch chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Figured it was Hank's fault. I actually feel pretty bad for Jill and the other Taylors right now. But at least it wasn't a complete rejection of them; Buffy just said she needed some time. Man, is everyone going to freak out when she doesn't come home that night! 'Sorry, but she orbed to San Francisco to be with her witch girlfrend.' Oh yeah, that explanation will go over well. LOL.
mmooch chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Wait! So does this mean that Joyce was part of it? What the heck? *whimper* Please update soon.
mmooch chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Aw, that's so sweet of Randy and Mark. I wonder if Buffy will be coming back with the Taylors or not, though. Can't wait to see if Joyce and Hank were involved in the snatching or not. Aside from spelling/grammar errors, this is a really great story so far. Look forward to more.
livelifedream chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Very good story. Love the crossover. You are very talented in your creative writing.
livelifedream chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Good story marie. Keep it coming. Love the crossover.