Reviews for white snow nothing
IchiRukiLover chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
ohmygod *speechless*
this was so beautiful! 3
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ack. You write very well, but it's so sad. "Sad" being an understatement because I don't have a thesaurus in my head.
pamianime chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aaaaaaw I loved this! It was sad just like how I like my stories x3 great job!
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I can't stop loving your fanfictions! 3
ryokablade chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
*sniff* this is so beautiful!
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh my gd...this has to be the most beautiful SenShira piece I've ever read.

Absolutely stunning, it totally took my breath away. From the way it began, to the way it ended, you did an excellent job!

Thank you SO much for writing this!

~Téa
Tsukuyomu chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
A marvelous story to read, it was very interesting indeed, tragic and poetic. Thank you for the link to this story, it was truly appreciated and very reliable. I look forward to many other your stories with much anticipation and excitement.

~Tsukiyomi No Miko~
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
when i watched episode 241.. i was also struck by how much emotion senbonzakura has shown when Shirayuki broke... i was very intrigued! i am so glad you have posted a story for them!

and thank you so much for writing again! i just love your stories! _ keep it up please!
Person who forgot her login chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh, wow. That was awesome! You're really good at writing. It made me sad but...I had to read it over and over. Super awesome, so keep writing!
Cynderfire chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Woah... this is amazing.

It sent shivers down my spine and stabbed my heart like a thousand needles (no pun intended - senbon are needles, I think.) It was incredibly deep. I wish I could express such emotion like you can. You have a great talent!

Byakuya's world was a great idea...a cage...a very good metaphor!

This is the first fanfiction I read with this pairing, and it absolutely rocked! No doubt many others will be spawned when Bleach fans read this beautiful story.

Have a good day! I enjoyed your fanfic very much! :D
d'Anima chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
HumanahumanahumanaHAH!

Awesome story. First romance one I've read for these two and it is AWESOME. Like, unbelievably so. I love the numbering system of the different passages, the repetition of your lines, even the present tense that really solidifies the feel. Wonderful depiction of Byakuya's inner world too! And even the inlcusion of the Ichigo and Rukia parts; they added depth to it and kept the story grounded.

At the end of part I, it almost seemed like Senbonzakura had something to do with Hisana's death. Was that intentional?

Thanks for an awesome story!
StateofTheArtist chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This gives me the shivers. I've read it 4 times already and the impact is just mindblowing. It cuts me straight to the bone.

good job.
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
So glad to see you've got something new up for Bleach. I think a lot of authors struggle when they try and do characterizations through scenes and actions instead of dialogue, but you certainly excel at it. Everything is just right; Sebonzakura with a mask and in a beautiful cage, and the loneliness of Byakuya and Rukia running parallel together. Simply beautiful. Thank you.