Reviews for The Dark
Frakking Toasters chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Oooooh that was riveting! I lost my breath when that wall went up. I'm so claustrophobic that I swear I felt like I was the one behind it. How utterly terrifying. So yeah, great story! xo
Wordwielder chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I get your reference here. Cask of Amantillo, yes?
pipinheart chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
I loved this story, Scotty, and Spencer, love the nicknames... A very intense story loved it from begining to end...
Iridian's Legacy chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Aww that was so good :3 I'm glad I found this! Kee up the good work!

-Iridian'sLegacy-
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
awww
Jan7 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
This was a fine story, right up until Mary Sue original character outsmarted the genius.

*Sigh* I don't know why authors do that. Their own characters have to be the bestest, smartest, etc than the canon characters.

Well, I'm done. On to the next story. I have a sever hatred of anything remotely resembling Mary Sues.
cherryberryb chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
this was a really good story! it's one of the only reid love stories that i enjoy. all the reid/jj love stories are sickening, don't you agree? lol, i'm a unsub! anyway, i enjoyed it, thanx!
68luvcarter chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
Very nice.
68luvcarter chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
All the crazies go after Reid.
68luvcarter chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
I like this chapter and the back and forth between Spencer and "Scotty".
harrietamidala1691 chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
*gasps* The UnSub is targeting Reid! Oh no!

I know, I've actually read this story before, but it's been a while, plus I like to react to it.
harrietamidala chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
I have to say, I like the Edgar Allen Poe edge of this story, but I think you made a mathematical mistake. Poe died in 1849, so his 150th anniversary of his death would have set this story in 19! I think you meant 160th anniversary, thereby placing the story in 2009, which makes more sense.
heyya15965 chapter 13 . 12/31/2009
Yay happy ending for Spencer.
Lerrinus chapter 13 . 12/16/2009
*applause* An excellent story with lots of great writing - you've nailed all the characters down to a T - Reid, Morgan, Garcia, Hotch and everyone else, very, very, very well done! :-)
TutorGirlml chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
Wow, what a perfect ender! I loved the pretty description of the snow on the ground like sugar cookies at the beginning. I loved that he went back to his clean cops meetings after this and that his sponser was there to listen and urge him to talk about his experience fully. I loved that Katherine was there for him when he got home, that she intended to stay, and especially that whole part where he kissed her palms in the places where she'd been injured trying to save him. The best part was the way you alluded back to the darkness and how it couldn't engulf him if she and his friends were there. Just great! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to read, but I really loved this story. You did an excellent job!