Reviews for Better Than Spandex
luckyleafs chapter 1 . 4/16
Oh my gosh xD I was grinning like a dummy all the way through! Adore these two's interactions, 'specially when Touya turns the table on Hikaru. And then obligatory snark about the argyle :p Actually, I'm with Touya on that one...
Seriously though, Hikaru has awesome dreams.
stephomi chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
There are some fics out there that are gifts to the world and this is one of them.
JeansKindaGirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Hilarious and had me literally stifling my laughter so my fellow bus riders wouldn't look at me funny. Loved it!:)
epiphanein chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Killer ending line! :)))
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That's not how you hold that type of conversation. I know from experience after having had just that discussion probably a hundred times.
Yuyukangkang chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
A very fresh idea of this pairing. Please write more.
Perfetta chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
...I have decided that Akira is more fashion-challenged than I'll ever be. T_T
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
But it would be a very fashionable argyle bodysuit. By Toya standards, anyways.
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Cant stop laughing. this is very funny. Sprouting ramen! From nose would be a funny party trick.
The Honorable Arik Novak chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Cute :) The writing style is very effective, no more words than needed and none left out that should've been there. Charming. I never really imagined Akira with violent thoughts, but I can buy that he's just really good at controlling himself. Thanks for the story!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is made of win, the thoughts about other characters and the idea of customers listening to them was great, I'm so fav-ing this !
Arin Blaire chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This... Just completely made my day. Itz a win! A pure win because the thought of Ochi shooting thumb-lasers is just too tempting! :) Congratulations! :D
pinklatent chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
*snickers* Yeah, I can see this happening in canon. Manipulative Hikaru making Akira want to revert to a five-year-old, and clever Akira turning the tables on him.
Haruna Pan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
OMG He corrupted Akira into being a five years old brat just like that...I could totally see them talking about something like that. What a hilarious duo they make sometimes.
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 6/26/2011