Reviews for Fullmetal High
KarmaHope chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
2010? Honestly? Gah. Update. Je suis te commande! (Incorrect French for 'I command you')
KarmaHope chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Isn't Gavroche that guy from Beauty and the Beast? The mean guy? *vaguely remembers something about that*
KarmaHope chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
"'Anyways' isn't a word," I throw back in your face with a snarky high-pitched imitation of you.
KarmaHope chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oookay. I see what you did here.

Ed playing trumpet? Totally called it. He's almost a parallel of a certain other obnoxious trumpet player we know . . . short, blond, obnoxious, wants to join the military, hates milk? Yup.

And of course Winry would be playing your instrument.

Katerina? Wow. That's totally you. And your friends . . .

Very accurate there with the piccolo players trying to blast eachother's eardrums out. I laughed at that.

Nekozawa! Heheheh. Nice.

It also helps that I know the layout of the school that you're talking about! Yay for visualization! .
TheMistOfThePast chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
this is so awesome! you should update this! you havent updated in more than a year! and its such an awesome xtory! please update!
sheerio1864 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
omg i love this story cant just cant wait for the whole school to find out about ed's automail and that he's actually a state alchemist that would be amazing if it ever happen's anyway cant wait to see what happens with rose in the next chapter update asap :)
anna zhang chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
gavorche comes from les des miserables. He's someone's son and died at the barricade, shot twice.
Ymile chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh my god its NEKOZAWA! THE CREEPERRRRRR! i love it!
Angel21217 chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Oh, I like it. It's really good. Update soon
The Curse of Forever chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
omg i luv ur story, please update as soon as u can ... wonder what will happen
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
OMG NEKOZAWA! I know him! He alwys was a creeper, good job!
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
AGh! I came here expecting a pick me up from Exam studying and now I feel sad and somehow horribley selfish-I don't know why though. T~T

Great chapter though and I know I can't really say much to make you feel better since it's well...horrible, so I'll just say that I can't wait until next time!
AkuRoku18 chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
awww...i never knew ed could be such a sweetheart! awesomeness! must. have. more. CHAPTERS! chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
...i like it! XD Hope u continue soon!
frustrated fireworks chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
O.O cant wait for the next chapter! Xd

Keep writing :D