Reviews for Best Days of my Life
Shadow's Life Spand chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
CUte CUTE CUTE HAHA SO FREAKING CUTE 3
xxSkitten chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
...Oh my lord...-FANGASM-

Okay. Best. MarVex. Fanfic. EVER. Nuff said.

Now make the next chapter so my life can be fully complete! :B -noms on your head-
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
OMG I HATE TWISHITE D: Good to see that Roxas does too... But man, Vexen KNOWS about it? Ah well, was a nice piece of work, definitely :D Much appreciated.
Amon2 chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Done. Great story, I enjoyed reading it. LOl, liked you responce, it would have been amusing to see Axel get hit by a bus. Maybe you should continue with it and say they went off to the same college together to continue the relationship and Axel really did get hit by a bus after suddenly going losing all of his hair to boldness. You have another 411 story out? Awesome! I'll start reading that right away.
Amon2 chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
They beat Vexen up? That's terrible, I always knew Axel was the psychopathic type, I hope that red headed porcupine and his brother get hit by a bus.
Amon2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Very interesting start, I'm only in the first chapter, but I'm already loving this story, especially since it has Axel bashing. I always hated the red head, not only is he like a freakish porcupine/clown eye-sore, but he also comes off as a jerk, never liked the idea that he killed Vexen in the game. Sorry, Look at me . Anyway great story, cant wait to read the rest.