Reviews for Bubblegum Crisis: One Degree of Separation
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
This was a wonderful three part fanfic. Since it's too late for me to vote, I think I will tell you now, I like Xania's story the best of all.

Again, good job! :)
antagonist99 chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
A very interesting look into what makes these three companions to Yumeko tick. I'm almost a bit sad the fic is finished, TBH.

As I told you by other means already, I like chapter 3 the most (Hey, it's Emi!) and I seem to have a weak spot for AIs finding ways to cast off all chains, hehe.

Also, one nitpick: Emi's gunsterbation is still omitting a vital fact, though better than in the first draft.

Hm, I was contemplating whether or not I'm going to mention this here, but whatever. Guess it needs to be said, so here goes:

Alemann, I don't know who pissed in your cereal, and quite frankly I don't care. You lose an argument on A. and the first thing you do is pulling some bullshit 'review' out of your ass to get back at, of all people, her? The fuck is wrong with you?

TBH, the way you're behaving ATM, paired with your apparent inability to compromise or even conceding a point, it's no wonder Yugoslavia collapsed into all out civil war in the 90's.
Dartz-IRL chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
A nice little look inside Emi's head... Maybe a bit short, but none the worse for it. Writing is good, dialogue is good...

A nice little look inside the mind of a 33D. And asks some interesting questions.

-Dartz
KSPathfinder chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Just finished reading the completed "One Degree of Separation" fic sent to me, after an absence of a week due to my broadband connection taking a dive. XD

Reading the Michiko story made me feel kind of sad, a poignant fic, and so was the Xania story, although she never fails to bring a smile to my face for some reason. As for the Emi fic, Emi's tale now comes full circle.

Overall, I liked all 3 stories, but then again I'm biased, but so's everyone to some degree if you really think about it. _- Keep up the good work!
The Minimalist chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Purple Knight Saber saga is slowly turning into a teen soap opera.
The Minimalist chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
It ain't Faulkner.
SulliMike23 chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
All great short stories about 3 of Yumeko's friends. Seeing the Michiko one almost made me sad because we all know what happened to her the following day.