Reviews for Cower
DerangedMiko15 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wow...that was awesome! I loved how psychotic Naraku is in this. I waist he was more like this in the series.
Bre chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That is so scary! I just had a thought; remember when u were little and played hide and seek? Well remember how as soon as you had hidden yourself u had the sudden urge to pee for fear of being found? Well that's what I think kohaku was feeling in there that and sheer utter terror.
Silent Scribe chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I love the way you write Kagura - edgy, passionate, and desperate for freedom. You make note of all her little nuances (eg. claustrophobia) and in-between activities (exploring the castle when Naraku "grounds" her).

And you don't scrimp on the other characters either; Kanna and Kohaku are well fleshed out to say nothing of Naraku's sadism.

Good clench ending.
anon chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I don't normally take the time to review stories unless I really like them. You did an amazing job with this! I'm sad that it's only one chapter. I'm not sure where else you could go with this, but damn, if you wrote more I think lots of people would be happy! :]
Rickashay chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Great job. I felt how real it could be. I was actually disappointed when it stopped. :D

Fantastic job!