Reviews for In a Moment of Weakness
EvieethingNice chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
That was a nice start.. I must say I'm pretty disappointed though - could have sworn it said 35 chapters! I would love to read the rest if you decide to finish. Such an interesting choice of subject matter.. it would be a shame to let it go to waste ;)
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
this sounds like a good start to a story, please keep righting this story.
MysticNyx06 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
that's messed up... and i love it!
MsPaigeMarie chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
i hope this is continued into a full length F.F. :D
TheGreatAli chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Voting now!

PropertyOfMr.E.C chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Um..I don't understand this story? Did he kill Bella for his sister of something?
my2galspal chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I would love to see some more of this. I think it has wonderful potential for a full story. Thank you so much for sharing your writing. Best of luck in the contest.
Book2romantic chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I really wish I hadn't read the summary. It feels like I know too much right now.

It sounds like it will be a good story though, and I would be glad to help with it in the future.
TheGreatAli chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Great job, it sounds like organ harvesting. I think that this story is going to be very interesting.

susanpr chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
WOW sounds like harvesting body parts for profit. I can't imagine why Edward would be doing this. But I want to find out. Please continue
Darkward - In The Dark chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Thank you for submitting an entry. Best of luck in the contest!

acw1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
interesting so far. look forward to more.
literatefanatic27 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Is it like black market organ donation or something like that? I liked the ending sentence, great setup!