Reviews for What You Once Believed
LadyDrosselmeyer chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
lol writing short story's never could do that they would always say "Write a short story using these words." 20 pages latter me and most of my friends would have the first chapter.
whereowhere-is-my-rabbit chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
This is a really interesting story, I like how you've pitted Sora and Riku against each other. I can really feel the (perhaps only misguided) hate coming in from Riku's end and Sora's hope to reconnect with his old friend. And there's a nice bit of angst in there with Riku's mindless hero worship of Cloud at the cost of his friendship with others. Can't wait til he wakes up to teh real world )
Chyuouko No Miyuzu chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Hm, I can't wait for Riku to visit Cloud, the awesomness that is Cloud Strife, lol okay I'll stop with that now, to tell you the truth i dont like Cloud /that/ much but Cloud is Cloud. So Riku beat Sora up twice now, poor Sora -shakes head- and I have the feeling that Sora's mother wont mind having Riku around. Keep updating, i dont understand how you can keep on holding those chapters ransom _ its mean.
Chyuouko No Miyuzu chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Hmm -claps hands- I liked the way you wrote this chapter, sometimes authors have trouble with fight scenes where people are yelling at each other or argueing and then their dialogue becomes repetitive but you handled this just fine...hmm I see that Sora's mother pitties Riku but will she allow him around her son? And yay! Riku's gonna go see Cloudie! More Cloud awesomness lol, good job, -pouts and gets on knees- update soon room pretty please?
Chyuouko No Miyuzu chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Oh I'm definately looking forward to Axel's debut! And if I remember correctly I haven't seen Roxas around either, hehe will this be a Axel/Roxas story too? I've always loved that pairing, oh and does that mean there will be Cloud/Riku smex in this story? _ anyways, this was written well, I loved it, and may I please beg you for another chapter, please? I'm a hopeless insomniac and need some entertainment _. Anyways keep up the good work!
Iridescent Reflection chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I changed your colour to color because the red squiggly line on the page bugged me ; I won't change it when it comes up later, though.
Chyuouko No Miyuzu chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Hehe I also spell color, colour and I get really irritated when the spell check tells me it's wrong, hehe anyways Cloud is awesome as usual, though I have to wonder what it is that he actually does and I really hope he doesnt do what I think he does but anyways I'll always love him no matter what. Hehe so I was suprised to see that you had updated so quickly but I'm glad, it was a good update. Keep going
Chyuouko No Miyuzu chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hm this sounds good, I'm really interested in this now...my dirty mind was hoping for some Riku/Cloud smex but yeah...heh thats just my dirty mind. Cloud sounds awesome, really awesome. And Riku aah i've always loved Riku. I'll be watching and reading, great first chapter!