Reviews for Changeling
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Nice job!
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Very touching. Gives a thorough understanding of what was going on in Vos and Kaon before the peace in Freedom of Choice.

Keep up the good work!

Angel
Aly208 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Thank you so much for sharing. Your OCs are interesting and extremely well-developed to boot, and your writing style is simply fantastic. Bravo!
Patchwork Knightess chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
I read this and liked it too! your great at writing and i don't know anyone of my friends that would not like to read this!
Transformers123124 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
i love this story it was sweet. i love how well you showed the decepticon point of view.
Httw chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
I had a really good time reading this, though I'll admit to anxiety over the countdown. I was expecting something awful to happen. I'm really happy it ended well.
JenEvan chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Refreshing take on the events, I'd say. First, it is with having a medic as the main character, who initially was a Neutral with no ties to any of the faction or the important figures in the factions. His goals and objectives are actually very simple and practical-he only wanted to help others; something that a lot of us can relate to. Then, as an adopted child, he only wanted to know what actually happened to his biological parents, much like every other children. But he isn't plain or dull. He had a personality that makes him stand out to us, make us curious about his story.

The next is the whole social situation that you have written as the war raged across the globe. Somehow, the scenes and situations so closely resembled those that we've read from the news or from history books instilled some sense of familiar chilling in the reader. It made the setting more believable, the story and the characters' struggles more realistic.

A thought-provoking read, with a good dose of drama and warm, fluffy or teary scenes.
Osteria chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
I have to say that I really enjoyed this story. I had seen it floating about for some time but never clicked on it simply because it wasn't what I normally would read. But I was bored and so gave it a shot and I am so glad that I did! OMG I loved it. I really like how you dealt with the start of the war and the miss treatment of the seekers. You deal with true social issues which give a legitimate reason for the initial uprising which easily mirror our world both today and in the past. It makes the situation one that can easily be related to.

I also loved your original character's even though they are what put me off reading the story to start with. But that was a bad prejudice on my part and a mistake I will not make again! I would love to see Crank, Tempest and Windsong in a sequel if you were ever so inspired.

Over all, this story was very well written with intriguing characters. The scene was spot on with the social unrest and it was clear to see what change the Decepticons are after. The champion of the story was very likable without being over powering and he was a joy to read. This story was a lot of fun to read!
Eliza Aacher chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
I love this story!

Such an awesome plot and you write so well.
Schwertlilie81 chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Wow, another bout of greatness!

The story just flows at an even pace. And your characterization is just as great as in all your other transformerstories.

It touches critical themes and approaches them very well.

Robotic child warriors with conceptionproblems.

Thats pretty creative!

One thing never got quite clear in all the stories how do you translate robottime in humantime?
Graycalls chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
*Grins* I loved this! It was a wonderful look at the start of the war though the eyes of an OC. And, by the way? The OCs are INCREDIBLE! *Loves*
ocean's pebble chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
I like this a lot - it shows the Decepticons in a friendlier light, and that's always fun. You did a great job working with an (almost) entirely OC cast - and without a single Mary/Gary Sue! That's the really impressive part. Good Story!
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
That was very satisfying. It is difficult to write a fic about OCs. Even more to make them likable and realistic. You did both flawlessly.

Crank was sympathetic but not overdone. He was equal parts refreshing and the typical adopted kid. Just wanting to know his origins.

I also like the background you gave the Decepticon conflict. It is very similar to my own pet theories. They aren't intrinsically evil, just fighting for their own version of freedom.

All in all, very well done.

Zari
Quelara chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Thank you for writing this.
Knocks chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Heh, Ratchet's "Stupidity Stopper" FTW. Not that a knocked-up Bluestreak isn't adorable... ;-)