Reviews for Sixteen Candles
Roz chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love the story!

Keep up the good writing _
Kinsey Adelaide chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Love this story! It was one of the first I ever read on this website, and it is still one of my absolute favorites. The part in Bruce's office is especially wonderful.
Kopy Kat chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Awesome story! This is so funny! I especially liked the last line. 'time for plan B!' very good story though
marybeth chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I really really loved your story. The bag being found, the tigers, Robin going solo, Catwoman, Barbara, Dick with his many siblings... I had a favorite line but forgot it in the ending. Robin's plans are great also the knowledge he recieved from the circus people. Superb story! Thanks for writing!
windstar chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Another great story!
Little Minamino chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I love this story more and more everytime I read it. Keep up the good work!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I love him! Dick I mean. The whole interaction with Selina was utterly awesome and so was the rest of the story. It's going in my c2.
Becky chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I just loved it! It was super! I can't sing enough praises of this story! Let me just name a few things I adored: Dick (you had the character down great, and so funny! How many plan Bs can he go through in a week? Very much a confused 16 year old guy), the way the story flowed through different events (it's really like a comic book, the main plot of Dick being 16 and trying to be more independent going over a few issues with little side stories like the strained relationship between Dick and Bruce, Catwoman, and Killer Croc. Shucks, I feel the need to go back and made sure it all happened in the same story. I've been going through all your stories (so much yummy fiction! You are amazing!) and if I wasn't positive this is the only story I've read since I turned the computer back on, I'd think there were at least two or three stories here. But they all tie together and flow well and like I said, they really make me think of how comic books go. I also love how it's all in one chapter. That's got to cut down on the reviews because people only review once then, but I'm lazy and much prefer not having to go to the next chapter to find out what happens. :) Hmm, I think I never ended a paranthesis back there. Well whatever. This story is from so long ago that maybe you won't ever see this review anyway. I don't know how authors find out about reviews, if you just have to notice them yourself or if you get emailed or something whenever you get a new one. I've been enjoying your stories so much I feel like I should email you to make sure you know I love them. I saw in your profile that you just recently returned to the genre. I can't say I'm sad to hear that at all. Yours are definitely the best story I've come across so far. I don't think I could ever tire of reading your version of Dick's past and the relationships in the Bat-family. You are totally wrecking my sleep habits. How am I supposed to wake up in time for Saturday morning cartoons when it's almost 5:30am already? :) Blah blah blah, I get chatty the later (or earlier) it gets, so I could go on for a lot longer just pondering the things I liked in this story. Instead I'll offer you the constructive criticism that there are some places where you left out words or added them in and thus it made no sense. I can recall it towards the end in particular. Usually I can keep reading without really noticing so I'm going to blame the time on how much it was disturbing me to not be able to understand because of a missing word or a turned around phrase. Of course I can't really talk since I'm not sure this review is making any sense. ;) Still you did an incredible job, I wish I could write a story half as good (or a quarter as long!). Keep on writing, I'm sure you have a very loyal fanbase of people who've been dying for you to come back to Nightwing. I hate it when I see real quality work like yours without bazillion of reviews and then there's some crazy senseless thing that gets over a hundred. No accounting for taste. :p Continue to bless us unworthy readers with your stunning skills.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Oh. My. God. This fic ROCKS! The plot was EXCELLANT. The flashbacks? SUPERB. The Dick/Babs-y-ness? TERRIFIC. Plan B? Downright SPIFFY.
Seriously, though, this was great. Had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish.
You RULE the batfic, Syl.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Wonderful story!
FiercestCalm chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Hi! I just wanted to say that I really love all your stories. This is probably my favorite _ Schway!
Writer Chick chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
This was great! It took me at least two hours to read this. That is what I call good work. Thank you again.
Beth Brownell 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
LOL! I was laughing so hard my mom had to come into the room to find out what I was laughing about. This is a great story. It's the funniest but yet a serious story I have read yet.
Rokiana 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Great use of flashback sequences - as always a pleasure to read.
BF 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Top notch as always! But the ending...come on, what happens next?