Reviews for Unlocking the Gatekeeper
Lucy doesn't seem THAT ooc to me from here on out,so I tottaly appreciate that.
She is a lot more confident in the beginning,and then later on throughout the original story she seems to lose that confidence rather quickly.
I think you actually did a TREMENDOUS job creating her character based on only what you see.
TheRangerBoy chapter 14 . 10/22
Ah, burnin' Twilight!
mynameishelby chapter 25 . 10/5
I am in love with your OC's! You make them feel as if they really were meant to be in this world and that's hard to do. I love how you give us just enough to beg for more. The vision by the way had me tearing up! Great job!
Soldier.LtFox chapter 80 . 9/30
Holy hell, that was a great story! I literally couldn't put my phone down the whole time I was reading. I loved it. Hope you make more of ya ever got the time.
Foreign Nebula chapter 80 . 9/18
You have created a damn addict. I read this epic tale in four days. Four days! How could you leave it like that! I need more! More!

Alright, now that I have gotten that out of my system, lemme just tell you several things.
1) holy. Shit. Oh. My. Freaking. God. That was a rollercoaster ride of awesomeness that i might not recover from.
2) your style of writing and description is what I strive for!
3) I've yet to read any other Fairy Tail fanfic that comes close to yours
4) sequel?

As of this moment, you have me utterly hooked on this epic tale of magic and suspense, and I honestly can't wait to see what stories you have in store for Lucy and Co. Keep up the excellent work!
You are so awesome!
akanamilas chapter 80 . 8/25
I have been reading this story since the day you originally posted it because I used to follow you for some of your other stuff. To see this done is surprisingly bittersweet? I won't lie, I haven't been on fanfic in a long time, and you were one of my favorite writers back in the day.
The end of this was beautiful, and to see the huge improvement from chapter one to eighty was pretty cool. I had to reread the whole thing as I stopped following updates on chapter forty or something? Really, you made me cry in the last twenty chapters, how dare you, and this was an incredible story.
Thanks so much for finishing it.
And also thank you in retrospect for more than one incredible epic (I'm looking at you, Minato and Kushina), and some good memories of this site. It was nice to remember.
- Nami
DragonFlame15 chapter 15 . 8/22
I like ur character. And I'm happy u stood up for her.
And So far, I like this story. U are a very talented writer.

But I just wanted to say something pertaining ur AN note for this chappy. I had the same opinion of her when I first started. By now, though, I know better. If u are still following FT then by now, u know that she is no Mary Sue.

Thank you for writing this, and I can't wait until I finally get to the parts where u start unravelling the mysterys.
So far this story is great and I can't wait until I finish this.
But wait, why did gray and natsu laugh at the aspect of Lucy reading?
She… loves reading.
HazelDragonNora chapter 80 . 8/14
Thank you for bringing us on an amazing adventure, Persephonae. Even though I wasn't here from the beginning, this is like one of the all time best written Fairy Tail classics; I'll never forget it. Even now, I sometimes mix up what really happened in the series with what happened in your writing. X)
Thank you for your hard work and effort into this story.
You're amazing! ;)
bbhm chapter 80 . 8/14
How wonderful! I started reading this years ago and I'm so excited it is complete now. It was beautifully written, so detailed, and you did an amazing job with the characters! Just fantastic!
ravenrogue chapter 80 . 8/9
Hn. Its d best I've seen so far.
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 80 . 8/8
WAIT! that's it?! is this the last chapter? will there be more? IS THERE GOING TO BE A SEQUEL?! I LOVED this story (although, if you had the exceeds shouldn't there have been a Lisanna?) and I seriously mean I loved this, I've lost a lot of sleep reading this...
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 72 . 8/7
uh shouldn't Lexus be there too? he is a dragon slayer too... unless you replaced him with Juvia?
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 66 . 8/7