Reviews for Unlocking the Gatekeeper
love it already
totalqt91 chapter 80 . 8/31
Brilliant! Had me on the edge of my seat the entire story.
Good story, just don't like how you made Natsu seem so pathetic.
Otter chapter 57 . 12/10/2015
im really sorry to hear about your friend. i realise that this probably happened a while ago now, but i just wanted to let you know anyway. the same thing happened recently to me as well, and your completely right - good people do leave big holes. you have most likely realised as well that life does move forward, much as we might not want it to. stand strong and smile :)

and you are more gifted at writing than you give yourself credit for - much like lucy :)
Otter chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
found this fanfic, started reading and decided to reiew, even though there are... holy shit! 80 chapters! iv struck gold! (i love huge stories :D ) anyway, i just finished the 1st chapter and thought: the council woman is suspicious.
finished the second chapter and now im really suspicious of her. i loe your writing styler by the way, hopefully this is a good review ((i dont write that many reviews)
keep up the awesome work :) :) :)
SophieUZB chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
I love "Unlocking the Gatekeeper". Your story is written so well! But Lucy is pissing me off! I wanna strangle her! She is more violent here, hope she will gradually cool off or something.
Sorry for my bad English :)
Guest chapter 55 . 11/24/2015
Lucy doesn't seem THAT ooc to me from here on out,so I tottaly appreciate that.
She is a lot more confident in the beginning,and then later on throughout the original story she seems to lose that confidence rather quickly.
I think you actually did a TREMENDOUS job creating her character based on only what you see.
TheRangerBoy chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
Ah, burnin' Twilight!
mynameishelby chapter 25 . 10/5/2015
I am in love with your OC's! You make them feel as if they really were meant to be in this world and that's hard to do. I love how you give us just enough to beg for more. The vision by the way had me tearing up! Great job!
Soldier.LtFox chapter 80 . 9/30/2015
Holy hell, that was a great story! I literally couldn't put my phone down the whole time I was reading. I loved it. Hope you make more of ya ever got the time.
Foreign Nebula chapter 80 . 9/18/2015
You have created a damn addict. I read this epic tale in four days. Four days! How could you leave it like that! I need more! More!

Alright, now that I have gotten that out of my system, lemme just tell you several things.
1) holy. Shit. Oh. My. Freaking. God. That was a rollercoaster ride of awesomeness that i might not recover from.
2) your style of writing and description is what I strive for!
3) I've yet to read any other Fairy Tail fanfic that comes close to yours
4) sequel?

As of this moment, you have me utterly hooked on this epic tale of magic and suspense, and I honestly can't wait to see what stories you have in store for Lucy and Co. Keep up the excellent work!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/3/2015
You are so awesome!
akanamilas chapter 80 . 8/25/2015
I have been reading this story since the day you originally posted it because I used to follow you for some of your other stuff. To see this done is surprisingly bittersweet? I won't lie, I haven't been on fanfic in a long time, and you were one of my favorite writers back in the day.
The end of this was beautiful, and to see the huge improvement from chapter one to eighty was pretty cool. I had to reread the whole thing as I stopped following updates on chapter forty or something? Really, you made me cry in the last twenty chapters, how dare you, and this was an incredible story.
Thanks so much for finishing it.
And also thank you in retrospect for more than one incredible epic (I'm looking at you, Minato and Kushina), and some good memories of this site. It was nice to remember.
- Nami
DragonFlame15 chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
I like ur character. And I'm happy u stood up for her.
And So far, I like this story. U are a very talented writer.

But I just wanted to say something pertaining ur AN note for this chappy. I had the same opinion of her when I first started. By now, though, I know better. If u are still following FT then by now, u know that she is no Mary Sue.

Thank you for writing this, and I can't wait until I finally get to the parts where u start unravelling the mysterys.
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »