Reviews for Unlocking the Gatekeeper
Otter chapter 80 . 1/17
I decided to read this wonderful story again and loved it all the more. I love how you write the characters and the plot is absolutely amazing. Thank you for writing this and i hope you continue to write in the future.
Asteriia chapter 1 . 1/10
Wow, what an old nostalgic story to come across!

I remember reading this back in 2011 - back then I used my former FF account 'Miki Boy' to leave reviews and at the time you were up to chapter 55 at the time. And suddenly looking for fics to read I stumble across this again and realise it's completed!

Oh my gosh, well this week should be fun. To get the most out of it emotionally, I'll definitely need to reread from the beginning considering its been five year - gosh, so long!

I note you're not active on anymore but hope this review gets to you none the less, just so you're aware a reader of yours remembers your story from SIX years ago (I was a teenager back then!) and is now delighted and feels giddy rediscovering this old gem and realising I get to experience it all over again as if it's the first time considering my memory has forgotten most of what happened excluding major plot points of course.

Ahh, I'm so excited to binge-reading this when I have the time and finding the end to a beloved old fanfiction!
Just a fan chapter 73 . 11/29/2016
What's funny is makarov dies using fair law in the manga. Are you sure you're not Hiroshima?
kameis chapter 20 . 11/19/2016
BC NBC รง NBC BNC
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
love it already
totalqt91 chapter 80 . 8/31/2016
Brilliant! Had me on the edge of my seat the entire story.
Guest chapter 80 . 7/22/2016
SCREAMING AND CRYING I JUST FOUND THIS STORY AND ITS SOOO GOOD. IT FILLS MY SOUL
Guest chapter 32 . 5/24/2016
Good story, just don't like how you made Natsu seem so pathetic.
Otter chapter 57 . 12/10/2015
im really sorry to hear about your friend. i realise that this probably happened a while ago now, but i just wanted to let you know anyway. the same thing happened recently to me as well, and your completely right - good people do leave big holes. you have most likely realised as well that life does move forward, much as we might not want it to. stand strong and smile :)

and you are more gifted at writing than you give yourself credit for - much like lucy :)
Otter chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
found this fanfic, started reading and decided to reiew, even though there are... holy shit! 80 chapters! iv struck gold! (i love huge stories :D ) anyway, i just finished the 1st chapter and thought: the council woman is suspicious.
finished the second chapter and now im really suspicious of her. i loe your writing styler by the way, hopefully this is a good review ((i dont write that many reviews)
keep up the awesome work :) :) :)
SophieUZB chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
I love "Unlocking the Gatekeeper". Your story is written so well! But Lucy is pissing me off! I wanna strangle her! She is more violent here, hope she will gradually cool off or something.
Sorry for my bad English :)
Guest chapter 55 . 11/24/2015
Lucy doesn't seem THAT ooc to me from here on out,so I tottaly appreciate that.
She is a lot more confident in the beginning,and then later on throughout the original story she seems to lose that confidence rather quickly.
I think you actually did a TREMENDOUS job creating her character based on only what you see.
TheRangerBoy chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
Ah, burnin' Twilight!
mynameishelby chapter 25 . 10/5/2015
I am in love with your OC's! You make them feel as if they really were meant to be in this world and that's hard to do. I love how you give us just enough to beg for more. The vision by the way had me tearing up! Great job!
Soldier.LtFox chapter 80 . 9/30/2015
Holy hell, that was a great story! I literally couldn't put my phone down the whole time I was reading. I loved it. Hope you make more of ya ever got the time.
1,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »