Reviews for Unlocking the Gatekeeper
doushipwhoiship chapter 78 . 3/13
I just read through 78 chapters and this is not finished. I am bereft. Please finish this story. I think I might lose a little piece of my mind if you don't.
ummm ...
Aquarius is portrayed as an uncaring bitch...but in the manga she sacrificed herself for lucy..
then again this was written before any of those chapters were released so i guess it could be misunderstood.
luckylucy77 chapter 78 . 12/22/2014
Please update the story or else I will torture you, hunt you and beat you till you Finnish this story.
Sooo, update fast!
Or else.
luckylucy77 chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
OMYGAWD awesome omyndixjwichwjdicnsijx efijveofnjgeovnorug nuoeg
jennifer chapter 78 . 12/16/2014
Please update again soon I so want to know what happens next I love your story its my favorite one out of everyone elses stories. So please update again soon
FTfan7980 chapter 78 . 11/30/2014
Wow. I must say that was incredible. I hope you post those last couple of chapters, because this story is so insanely good. For starters, everyone's perfectly in character, including Lucy and Natsu, which is no small feat. You also write action scenes that are both realistic and thrilling, which is something most authors can't do. Such an amazing story.
OgaxHilda chapter 78 . 11/22/2014
Omg! What happened!
clairedamoon chapter 78 . 11/17/2014
Are you going to update anytime soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
update?
Guest chapter 78 . 11/3/2014
please update so that we can see what happens next.
KnightWriterRLK chapter 31 . 10/30/2014
Hello,
This chapter made me tear up so much. I was about to cry. I stopped myself before I could or else my family might think something was really wrong with me. All I can say now is, wow. I can't wait to read more. The emotions you convey in your story is overwhelming.
KnightWriterRLK chapter 29 . 10/30/2014
Hello,
This filler was awesome. I can't stop reading your story. I must know what happens next. Thank you for all your handwork. :)
KnightWriterRLK chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Hello,
This story is AMAZING. So many legen, "wait for it",dary moments. I love it.
jennifer chapter 78 . 10/7/2014
When are you going to update again I really look forward to it when you ive been in suspense about wha s going to happen next. So please update soon I really love your story and would to see what happens next
Flaming Belladonna chapter 55 . 9/21/2014
I stayed up all night reading this! This story so far has been incredible! I cant wait for the next chapter!
1,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »