Reviews for Vulcan Seduction
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 3/19
And then jim's dies and Spock takes revange by destroying the galaxy. The end. No just kidding.. Sorry.. It's so late and I'm soooo tired but can't fall asleep.. But is was indeed an adorable ff though.
Lavonya chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Oh... I /love/ THIS!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Yaaaay! Good job!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
It's sooooo cute Spock is really great when he is decided ;b
history chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I love your story!
Doni chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Bones had me cracking up through jim's whole popsicle thing. And Spock was just awesome trying to get through to an oblivious (but maybe delibrately so) Jim. Loved it!
Shota-Hunter chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Awwww, this was soo sweet! I love it too much when Spock has troubles keeping his cool around Kirk, he is so logical and serious and shit, but when Kirk just as much as smiles he's Vulcan goo xD

KIRK IS SUCH A TEASE! he's too cute and has very little shame, wondering around in that little towel *fans self*

It's interesting that Kirk had been so comfortable with him when he had the emotional transference with the Elder Spock and was actually having issues with that. I would think he would at least be a little self conscious trying not to influence Spock into loving him... but oh well, we all love sassy Jim. :)

(can you tell I'm reading your other fics so I dont have to finish Vulcan Catnip? This is how much I'm trying to delay it, I NEED to read it but I dont want it to eeeend! XD )
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awww! Spock and Jim love always warms my day, and I love the way you've written your story. Oblivious!Jim is a great one to write, I'm going to have to try him someday. But thank you for a great love story between teh boyz, it made my heart go pitter patter.
queen of magicians chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
aw
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I'd hate to be Kirk with the whole mind melding thing. Seeing the future, and even though that won't happen because of all that happened, it'd be hard not to think about. Especially knowing he could die but anywho.

Great story, GO SPIRK!
T'Pinto chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I loved this so much. It was just perfection.
Lady Balinor chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I love that Spock was the initiator in this story. And gotta love poor, oblivious Jim. Really great fic.
Erudit chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I like your story. It is really good and well-written!
BekTehGreat chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
aw XD

oh jim, you're so adorably oblivious XD

and of course I got a little lollipop kink so that part made it all the better.

of course it was watermelon XD I caught that XD

well done!

Mini-J
passionfornight chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I certainly hope that they don't either. I love the obsession with lips. The only downside is that it really makes me want things like lollipops and popsicles.