Reviews for The Marksman
auroraboralis chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
Oh, Good Lawd! I hope that Jacob and Edward can put the V bros into the ground!
auroraboralis chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Rally sweet that he finally gets who she is!
auroraboralis chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
I started reading this at the Twilighted site, since you are here, I'm switching! Really enjoying every chapter! It's nice to see that James isn't the worst of the bunch!
smokehighcuztheworldslow chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
AWWWW

I LOVE IT

SO MUCH

SO SWEET

LOVE WESWARD

SHALL READ UR OTHER STORIES
HeathersTwilight chapter 16 . 8/30/2010
I voted ( I should get a sticker )
trisha63 chapter 16 . 8/30/2010
Okay Mel I just voted for The Marksman and hope you and Bel win as I just love this wonderful little western. Who in their right mind could resist Edward the sexy gunslinger! Well I for one cann't wait for your new fan fic, as I am sure it will be every bit as good as all of your other fantastic stories. Again, good luck and take care, Trisha
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
Absolutely LOVED this story. Reminding me so much of the books my mom used to read. She called them her western smut books. HA! Now I have to go read all your other stories. Thanks so much.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Ahhhh, I just chapter 8 and sorry, but this is the first one I've reviewed. I love this story! It was so sweet when Edward realized Izzy was Bella from his childhood. Ok, time to read on!
OliviaJane chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
Sniff, I can't believe it's over. LOVE LOVE LOVED it!

Best one yet!

I know I'm no expert, but I am an avid reader, you should seriously consider turning some of those ideas of yours into actual books. The road may be long and hard, but in the end it will be worth it. :)
NY13 chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
I loved that bit at the end in May when hell froze over...
youdon'tknowme chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
I loved this story! I loved the banter between Bella and Edward through the whole thing. It left me chuckling a lot of the time. I loved gunslinging Ed. This was a great story and I can't wait for Swatward! Your stories are so well written and I can't wait for me more. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
cshorte chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
Loved it! Can't wait to read your new story!
IluvSpunk chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
Great epi, great to know they're living happily ever after... I have enjoyed this story so much, thank you ladies!
Kylemoor chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
I loved the pun at the end. "When Hell freezes over...it snowed three inches in May." That was good.
futurecullen26 chapter 15 . 8/4/2010