Reviews for The Marksman
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Cuteness! Fabulous start. Can't wait to find out why she's called Crazy Izzy. :)
greeklove chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I really like it so far and I'm hooked to know why Izzy is crazy and what's going on with Eddie...
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
thanks! :)

I really this so far..

looking forward to the next chapter!
CathyD chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Very interesting start, I'm definitely looking forward to reading more. Great way to start it -giving us just enough to hook us. Keep it coming! :)

Cat
elvawenn chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
*chuckles at A/N end notes* Well, this is certainly interesting! It wasn't what I thought it was at all. From the preview you gave us, I thought Edward was some kind of an assassin. And for once, Edward doesn't like Izzy from the outset, which is pretty refreshing. Please keep updating, I'll like to see where this goes. :)
BelleDuJour chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Ooh, I love a Western! And a Westward. :)

So curious to know how they got strung up in that tree, and why, and by who. And how does Bella know which way to walk?

Great start - looking forward to the next chapter!
IluvSpunk chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I love it! That was very entertaining! Like the names being a little different in this story. Looking forward to more! I do like the third person narrative.
kirster226 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Cute first chapter! I love it. I also really like how Bella calls him Eddie, and he gets really mad at her. It's something different. I can't wait to continue reading. Thanks.
Soccer11 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Yay a westward story!So is Bellas Eddie the same guy as Ward Masen? Is Bella really crazy? I cant wait for more of this story? Was this chapter a prologue or will the next chapter continue after this chapter?
Humble4 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Ward? Izzy?

Were they riding in a stagecoach when they robbed? Is that how they ended up in a tree?
raya31 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
wow this one's gonna be fun!
darcy13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I couldn't help but be reminded of Joss Whedon's "Firefly" while reading this first chapter. The innocense, the sexual tension, the Wild West, yet the parallel to all things current.
Mastaspammip chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I like it, Crazy Izzy.. hmm
cshorte chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Great start! Can't wait to read more!
AzraCullen chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This is good!

I'm interested!

she needs to stop callin him eddie though, i HATE that name!

oh! and please let him keep all his teeth! i love edwards pearly whites!
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »