Reviews for The Marksman
CoppertopJ chapter 2 . 11/9/2020
Did you know that Billy the Kid's real name was Henry McCarty?
Pianogirl05 chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
This was a fantastic story!
Pianogirl05 chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
This chapter brought tears to my eyes. Excellent writing!
Pianogirl05 chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
Bella was awesome!
Pianogirl05 chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
I have the feeling they burnt her house down too!
Pianogirl05 chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Don't tell me the village is on fire! By the way, if I haven't told you in a few chapters, this story is really good.
Pianogirl05 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
They are so cute together.
Pianogirl05 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
The side kicks are like Dumb and Dumber.
Pianogirl05 chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
So now we find out why she your the boots. I wonder if Ward will remember her?
Pianogirl05 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
So Bella has gold on her land. Hmm, I can't wait till she meets Edward or should I say, Ward.
Pianogirl05 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter.
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Great opening chapter. I've had this favorites for a while now, but I am just now reading it. I think this is going to be a great way to spend my Sunday afternoon!
obsessed414 chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Loved your story! It was recommended on , I finished reading it in one day! Im surprised you only have 182 reviews! It's a great story!
cbcullen7 chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Just found this story, and I couldn't stop reading until I was through. I have enjoyed your other stories for awhile, but had somehow never read this one. I love me some GunslingerWard! The whole story was put together perfectly, and the characters were all awesome! I loved your Edward, Bella, and Rose! I'm so sad it's over. I hope there will be more outtakes in the future, cuz I just can't get enough.
k1942 chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
A lovely ending to a rousing, adventurous story. Edward and Bella have it all, good friends, great kids and each other. What more could you want? p.s., I've read Rocket Man, Twitrek and BWFA, so now I must hunt up Come Back To Me. Great collaboration, you guys!