Reviews for The Marksman
Pianogirl05 chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
This was a fantastic story!
Pianogirl05 chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
This chapter brought tears to my eyes. Excellent writing!
Pianogirl05 chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
Bella was awesome!
Pianogirl05 chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
I have the feeling they burnt her house down too!
Pianogirl05 chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Don't tell me the village is on fire! By the way, if I haven't told you in a few chapters, this story is really good.
Pianogirl05 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
They are so cute together.
Pianogirl05 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
The side kicks are like Dumb and Dumber.
Pianogirl05 chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
So now we find out why she your the boots. I wonder if Ward will remember her?
Pianogirl05 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
So Bella has gold on her land. Hmm, I can't wait till she meets Edward or should I say, Ward.
Pianogirl05 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter.
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Great opening chapter. I've had this favorites for a while now, but I am just now reading it. I think this is going to be a great way to spend my Sunday afternoon!
obsessed414 chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Loved your story! It was recommended on , I finished reading it in one day! Im surprised you only have 182 reviews! It's a great story!
cbcullen7 chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Just found this story, and I couldn't stop reading until I was through. I have enjoyed your other stories for awhile, but had somehow never read this one. I love me some GunslingerWard! The whole story was put together perfectly, and the characters were all awesome! I loved your Edward, Bella, and Rose! I'm so sad it's over. I hope there will be more outtakes in the future, cuz I just can't get enough.
k1942 chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
A lovely ending to a rousing, adventurous story. Edward and Bella have it all, good friends, great kids and each other. What more could you want? p.s., I've read Rocket Man, Twitrek and BWFA, so now I must hunt up Come Back To Me. Great collaboration, you guys!
k1942 chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
How neat that someone besides me, loved Austrailia! That was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time! Boy, you had me chewing my nails over this chapter. Sure glad that good men can still win the day. Edward had some good friends in James, Jake, Earp, Billy, etc. It really does pay to cast your bread upon the waters. The reunion scene was woth all the pain and tears. Great chapter!