Reviews for Maid on the Shore
Veronique24 chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
It's good that both wife and son survived labor.

Oh dear Captain Edward's here.

"""Aye, me love. I can take care of it. You and Bella stay here. If anyone comes down, they give the pass phrase or you run 'em through with the cutlass, ye hear? Cap'n's orders."
"Aye aye, Cap'n. Yer lass and lad are safe with me sword to guard them." Alice buckled the sheath on and stood before me in a pair of snug breaches and one of me long shirts, belted at the waist."" Alice is best for the job.

An interesting twist near the end, but all in all a fine story.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
What a fine scam Bella and Alice put Edward through.

I LOVE all the pirate lingo and that Bella is mated with Jasper and Alice.

Its cool that Bella's pregnant with Jasper's child.

While I like that Alice is with Jasper and Bella, I hope that new verse of her song comes true.
SamMomo chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Though I had some trouble reading the "different" English and though I prefer cannon pairings I enjoyed reading your story, thanks for sharing it.
Sassyvampmama chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Yo ho me hearty's! This was great!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
eddiejazz chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
yep. love it :) this is my second time reading it.. u truely do have talent :)
JustSomeGtrPlyr chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh my God! Let me catch my breath. ok... Now I can try to type. First off the sex is fantastic. I read the last scene twice and literally HAD to stop. Talk about arousing!

You have obviously studied pirates and their traditions. You also have a keen sense of lingo. You used commonly know pirate sayings - but not in a cheap artificial way. It seems real and not made up. You description of Bella in this story, laying in Edwards bed, will be stuck in my head for a long while. And "Captain Tight Pants" drew an actual LOL!

This is a very good story. Well written and full of lustful energy. Or was that just me? I'm anxious to read more of your work but I think I'll re-read this again first!
Scorpio 62 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Das war, wie auch das erste Kapitel für mich sehr schwer zu lesen, weil Thesaurus wieder viele der Wörter nicht übersetzen konnte und ich dann im Web suchen musste. Trotzdem mochte ich die Geschichte und war nur nach dem ersten Kapitel ein bisschen traurig für Edward. Im zweiten Kapitel hast du aber alles wieder gutgemacht. Ich liebe es wenn Jasper und Edward es miteinander treiben.

This was, like the first chapter, difficult to read form me, because Thesaurus couldn’t translate a lot of the words and I had to search the web. Nevertheless I liked the story and I was merely a little sad for Edward after the first chapter. But in the second chapter you made up for it. I love it, when Jasper and Edward get it on.
Scorpio 62 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Edward hat sich ganz schön leicht übertölpeln lassen. Er tut mir ein bisschen leid, aber er war ja mit schuld. Ich hoffe er findet irgendwann die richtige Frau für sich und sein Schiff. Die Geschichte war toll und obwohl sie schwer zu lesen war, weil ich viele Wörter nicht im Thesaurus fand, habe ich es genossen sie zu lesen.

Edward let dupe himself pretty easy. I feel a little bad for him, but it was his own guilt. I hope, he finds someday the right woman for himself and his ship. The story was great and despite it was difficult to read, since many words I didn’t find on Thesaurus, I enjoyed to read it.
BellaDeLuna11 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
wow is all i can say.
VAVikingGirl chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
What fun romp. No wonder it won first prize. I wish I had a blue ribbon to tie 'round the cap'n's roosters. ;) Look up Rooster Rock in the Columbia River Gorge, Oregon side. Took until I was in college until I understood why it was called that. :D
b3j02 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Aww congrats on the win! Very entertaining! It's cool that they all ended up in good graces. They all got their happily ever after. OH and that Mera girl is something else! LOved her! Which of the girls will be a pirate and help Alaric. OH and you picked some super cool names!
2thebitterend chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
I laughed and giggled and got hot and flushed all at the same time. Loved it!