Reviews for Something Else
As the old adage goes, Brucie, baby, 'you don't know what you've got til' you've thrown it away.' You dumbass, Bruce. Plus the way you always treated Clark, getting all up in his hot ass, taking him til you bred him... wham, bam, thank you Superman (though apparently never a thank you even, Bruce... dumbass). You deserve to suffer the whole 'woulda, shoulda, coulda' bit, because hindsight is a nonexistent force for you here, Bruce... you dumbass.

On the flip side, Lex is one cool customer for certain, because he struck at a most fortuitous time, claiming Clark for himself. Personally, I think Clark Lex Forever is a forgone, 100% right way to go for these 2 men.

Now in a more idealistic fantasy realm, Clark would be married and belong to all 3 of these studly, hot billionaire 'bad boys,' Lex, Bruce and Oliver. They'd all live together forever, with our 3 billionaires topping Clark's oh so sweet, oh so tight and oh so hot Kryptonian ass and mouth as often as possible. It would be heaven on earth for these 4 gorgeous, beautifully handsome men, with the added bonus of the ever present, ever growing true love these 4 hunky stud muffins share.

Thanks for writing this splendid story and I hope you many years of happy writing, if you so desire.
roseangel013 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
you should totally make this a muti chapter story. so much more could go into this. if clark goes with bruce or lex. how willing is bruce to get clark back. what the rest of the team (oliver) thinks about this and what are they going to do. i promise that would be an amazing story
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Thanks for sharing.
ThatDamnRabbit chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Ooohhh, burn! I really liked this one. Never been a big Bruce x Kent type of gal, but it brings a new respect to the fandom in my eyes.
Lilyth369 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Yay! Finally Lex wins!

Wiii! I love all of your fics! Thanks!
silverdragon0315 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I quite liked this fic it was emotional and funny and I liked the scene at the end with him and bruce it hit home that sometimes you have to move on when u know it wont work and be willing to give something else a try i liked the definiteness of his no response no waffling he knew they were not together anymore for a good reason and he stuck to his guns kudos for him
Izaya-Orihara's-Mikado chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
How could you could you just stop it there?! Keep going!
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Good start, wish there was more!
Miss Twinkie chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
While I don't really like the fact that Clark got with Lex so fast after things ended with Bruce, and that he agreed to marry him when he doesn't love him, I'm really glad that Bruce learned his lesson. I wish Clark would have given him another chance to make things right though, because I'm romantic like that lol.

I really liked the whole thing though.
MaestroANC chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Please apply cold water to burnt area XDXDXDXD
Ooouuhhhh, that last line was a real slap to the face. I feel so proud of Clark right now :D
Thank you for making this story, it was really sweet :)
dreamerswaking chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Loved the ending. That last line. UNF. OMG I just loved this. Powerful and moving. I think a lot of people can relate to this. To how Clark was feeling. Have I mentioned that I loved this?
Idris The Tardis chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This story is awesome. I love how Clark throws Bruce's words back at him. Are you going to write a sequel? I would be interested in reading about lex and Clark's wedding and what Bruce does to try and stop it
Fanfic0Reader chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Please Please PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!

This is a really great story
jumango chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Lovely story...clever ending ;)
Cheska chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Pretty good story! Too bad it was a one-shot. I kind of wanted to see the day they got married and how their life will be afterwards. :)