Reviews for Get Out
O.M.G. to the max! I don't know who is more fucked up here, Clark or Bruce?! Clark has been so hurt, so maligned, so abused since the age of 7, but Bruce is just a true bastard, emotionally stunted... or is he? To react to Clark's own allowing of abuse to deal with all his past pain, to throw up twice at seeing his true love subject himself to the abuse shows us Bruce does ferl, does care does love. These 2 heroes need to save each other, thus putting to rest *hopefully* past hurts.
JuleMaker chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I'm crying, this is so sad.
reader chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
you've been getting darker...should i be scared?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
You're not writing any more of this? That makes me sad...
MARVEL HeartThrobs x TonyStark chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Who was the shapeshifter that was mentioned? Please add more chapters, I want to know what happened ti Clark and what would happen to Bruce. You really made the story interesting and I do hope in the end Bruce and Clark would end up together.
Merley chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
... This.. made me cringe more than I wanted it too. But nicely written!
SpeakSarcasm chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ahh i favorite this story a while ago but I never reviewed. But damn! This need to have some sort of a sequel. Clark deserves some love and if Bruce don't give him any...shit is going down. Even so, i love it!
linea chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
please make more of this!this is soooo sad but sooo good i loove it ! it makes me want to cry yet it makes me want to just hug both of them and tell them and this is such a sad story but thats what makes it good and it makes me feel so teared up inside that bruce feels sorry to what he did to superman its just so good:D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Will Bruce go to Clark and tell him how he feels? Sorry, the ending is just a little disapointing.
Soos chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Loved it, but it is incomplete D:
Acid Doll Fetish chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was great! I loved it! You must keep going! I must say I was confused a little in to middle but over all super!
Why chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
You just turned the most powerful being in the world into a pansy.
grell-monster chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
fuck ...i cried...omg i never cry fuck it was soo good man
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
whoa! I read this story a long time ago and I can't believe I didn't review! I reread it and love it even more! great story!
XxEJMxX chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
oh, you have to keep going!

It kills me to think about poor Clark like that!