Reviews for Wrong On So Many Levels
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Yes you should write more fics. Write about how James's socks are a bad influence on Harry's baby socks. ROFLOL
mharawolenczak chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
you and the socks... you slay me!
madmaddiee chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Haha, this was so funny! Again!

-M
Global Conquest-er chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
THANK YOU.

This was hilarious.

With MCGONOGALL? Too funny. And REMUS? Loved it.

I couldnt stop laughing for five whole minutes. I should know; I timed it. Well, actually it was Five minutes and Fourty-Three seconds, not that it really matters all that much. THE POINT WAS that it was just too funny. My lungs hurt now. Maybe I should sue or something . . . just kidding. I think.

ANYWAYS: THANK YOU. It was a much-needed laugh.

And I love the socks.
Banana chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
haha hilarious! i love little innuendo's! i like how they all randomly ended up in the same bed..ha way to go!
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh, my God! They're back! The Socks From Hell!
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Okay you love evil demented soicks don't you? It's funny though.
School-of-Rock101 chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
omg the whole thing was completely hilarious i was laughing so hard, your fanfics are so funny
quotefreak97 chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
omg that was so funny! and i hope u don't mind getting like, 50 reviews from me. i like to review every story i read becuz i hate it when people don't review mine.
padfoot's girl 44 chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
hahaha funny stuff! its one of the funniest stories ive read!
forestofgreenjello chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
Yay! i get to be your 100th reviewer! (i think)

Poor, poor, sleeping, innocent Remus.

omg, just that line alone sent me into hysterics. anpther great fic...love the socks! you have to write more Marauder fics!

Sapphire
pistacionut chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
OMG that was hilarious (yes i can't spell, deal with it) please write more soon lol.u crack me up (not implied in that way, im not sick)x
Beloved-Stranger chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
"We love you!" cooed the gigatic purple sock who had recently escaped from teh very bowls of Stranger's sock draw. His evil cottony minons all cheered in the background. "We love you so much, Evie2, that we have taken your inspiring idea and started a sock rebellion of our own and -"

"GIVE ME BACK MY KEYBOARD!" It was then that Beloved-Stranger regained conciousness in her wheelie chair and began hurling whacking every sock in sight with her specially designed bleach baton (which she magically pulled out of her ass boys and girls)

Ahem - in short, I LOVE YOUR WRITING! *spins round on wheelie chair* WHE!
Tanja88 chapter 4 . 9/10/2004