Reviews for Aurora Potter: Book 1
"Well then all hope is lost."

"Not all hope, we still have next year!"

Aye aye aye I wish that were true, but still, if your choice is to discontinue the series, then I'll support ya
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that aconite is another name for wormwood, not The Draught of Living Death...
Alex chapter 16 . 1/20
I just realized that if Ashley were a Gryffindor, Snape would probably be having nightmares by now… Then again, I suppose we don't know that he isn't
Alex chapter 16 . 1/20
Oooh! All the chapters can now be 15! So exciting! Keep up the great work!
Alex chapter 6 . 1/19
I love how every chapter is chapter 2, it makes me smile.
Alex chapter 3 . 1/19
Wow, that was not how I expected Snape to behave. Also, the potions scene was obviously at least mostly from the movie and you keep misspelling McGonagall, making me wonder if you ever read the books or just watched the movies. Not that it matters that much, as the movies cover most of the important stuff pretty accurately, unlike some other movies I could mention(The Lighting Theif made me want to hang the directors from the ceiling by their ankles, and it being good makes it worse because now people will want the book to be like the movie, not that I'm mad or anything), but basically just my thoughts at this point. Wonderful story, I look forward to more
Alex chapter 1 . 1/19
I don't understand why anyone would leave negative reviews, I, for one, am enjoying this story, the beginning is quite fascinating. I was not aware there was a Phantom of the Opera book, but am not going to look it up because, in the words of one of my favorite teachers(who may have gotten it from somewhere else), if it ain't true, it aughta be.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
ok I'm a little confused this isn't chapter two
angeldragonslayer chapter 40 . 6/22/2015
LOVE IT!
lilacwaffles chapter 18 . 6/8/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!
lilacwaffles chapter 17 . 6/8/2015
awwwwww so cute! but hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaahaahahhahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahhahahaahhaahhhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha snape was like I shall dismiss them if you will not fight in front of them so fuck you querrl!
lilacwaffles chapter 16 . 6/8/2015
awwww so cute! and yes that is now my new catch frase so yes I must say it every chapter now
lilacwaffles chapter 15 . 6/8/2015