Reviews for Every Time
Jemma Rosalie Lillian Hale chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Aw! Harry's hurt. :( Is there any way you can continue this and Glorfindel see the errors of his ways?
Kitou Lover chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Well personally i want to kill you... I just read your little spin off on I Came Home For This and i spend the last couple of minuttes bawling my eyes out, and then i read this and i kinda just want to cry some more... Can't you write a really sweet story with either Harry/Glorfindel or Harry/Eomer since i think both pairings deserve it after what you put them through... But i still can't help but love since you did write Choise of Fellowship and Animal Attractions :)
i-am-the-wallace chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
It was really good, sad but good.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Glorfindel of Rivendell or Glorfindel of Gondolin? I'm assuming it is Glorfindel of Rivendell, but they actually might be the same... hmm...
fuzzy27 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
vary good.
you know?... you could make this longer and make it were the to elfs fight for harry? then if you cant deside who to have harry at the end of your story leave it up to your readers?
just an idea to throw your way?
but otherwise love it!
keep it up!
crobhdearg chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This made me cry. I just pretended it was a nightmare Glorfindel was having a nightmare in the beginning of their marriage in your other story, LftHotGF.
Cha OwO chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
You should continue this story w
Lizzosaur chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
It was a tad depressing, but not overly so. Good job.
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Liked it, but it was fucking depressing.
elizabeth.leelandhotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I like it. It's dark but powerful. Very nice!
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Bummer. SUCH a bummer! ... I refuse to think about this and am going back to ur 8 chapter G&H live story! smacking you on the head as I storm away
FruitCat chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I like your crossovers with these two series. Maybe you could do follow up oneshots, outlining the relationship between these two...
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
haha that was like, the biggest cockblock at the end. oh Harry... break my heart... well done!
Dalal Hecate chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was really very depressing, but I liked it none the less. Is this only a one-shot?
deleted0000000000 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love this, I hope harry leaves him. this is really good!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »