Reviews for Cat and Mouse
HAL23 chapter 1 . 3/13
I really liked this one, I wish you had made a second chapter to it though, but still awesome none the less :]
Venus914 chapter 1 . 3/7
Haha! I can just imagine Dick's face... Very-well written though!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Next chapter please?
Jules-foil chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I know you seem to have moved on from this fandom, but I really wish you'd expand this one. I think you could do an amazing battle of the billionaires.
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This was great. My one complaint is now that I've read it I can see it turning into a chapter piece. Lex's repursuit. Clark's refusals. Bruce's advances. The Billionaire Business fight over a sweet farm boy. This fic is doing bad things to my plot bunny farm. Thanks for it.
Sirae chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
OMG!

Plz continue!
fanfic0reader chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
please write a sequel! please please please

there are not enough Bruce and Clark
YuriSashaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I-If you like my reviews... Please continue this story... I love your stories... But quit making them only one-shots! CONTINUE! MULTI-CHAPTERS! If you turn this into a multi-chapter I'll love you forever! Really! Just tell me if you are going to do it... I know you have a lot of other awesome sauce stories, so it might be a while, but PLEASE continue this too! *makes puppy dog pout*
Willa1317 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
yes! clark and bruce slashy goodness! more? please?

in any case I loved it! ]
love it
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I loved it
shurashur09 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I say castration, -holds up blunt fork-...-Raises hands-!
May Eve chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
*cackles* Damn straight. *pauses*

*scrolls up to check status...stares blankly at the 'Complete'*

*eyes widen and a keening wail is heard*

*pauses again at a flutter of hope*

*returns to author page and scrolls through fics*

*no sign of sequel*

*sobs hysterically and faints*

O.O This is cruel and unusual punishment. You /cannot/ leave us here like this. Where is the love? Don't you love us? Your poor, depraved, deserted readers? Please! Pretty pretty please, don't leave us hanging here. I'm begging you. A sequel, an epilogue, a sentence more!

I love this so much. Well-written, sweet, sad...please? *puppy eyes*