Reviews for Folklore
freyjaera chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Amazing, really amazing! Love how it was linked to the happening in the game but it still totally felt like a myth. Wow.
OneSaneWoman chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Simply amazing. It felt I was not reading fanfiction but an actual folklore. I don't even know what to say. It was that good.
little stuffs chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I love this~!

It's so beautifully written!

It's like a legend folklore told to children.

If Riku, Kairi and Sora had descendants, it's a story to be passed down in the Family.
always-kh chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
cute. highly symbolic and all i like how you turned it into such a fitting myth.
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I think this is perfect. For a folklore. I might ask you one day if I can take this.
arabesque no 1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This was so good! Why didn't I get an alert for this? Urghh...
darth-korbo chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wow. The metaphor/translations really work(s). Thanks for the post! And I'd have to agree with the disclaimer... three years? Too long, Square!
kikofreako chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Lovely, and different. I felt like I was reading a storybook.

Just to assure you, I definitely am entering your contest! I have a few ideas for the fic, it's just stringing it all together now. Or in this case, going out and getting some carrots to entice the plot bunnies. Can't solve anything when they're running around wild like that.

-Akiko
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
You're right, this was epic! It's told just like the myths of old, which both impresses and delights me.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
NoiseAndSound chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This is beautiful. The way you told their story was brilliantly done, especially the piece about how the sea (Kairi) came to be wary of the earth's (Riku's) intentions and inclination to darkness...amazing. I love the emphasis on the trio in the KH series, especially in the names.

And congratulations on 50 fics! I just got to 5...haha.

-Noise
thedeliverygod chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
EPIC.

Can I just say I love you? For you somehow managed to fit the KH story and the birth of the earth in a like creative yet pretty much scientifically accurate way? Best. And I just love how their names mean sky, sea, and earth. It just makes me want to name my kids that even though I know they would hate me for naming them after video game characters hah.

But yeah, this was great and veryveryvery well written as always. And wow 50 fanfics. Congrats! I thought my 20 something was a lot...haha. I always have so much drama going in my life that makes my writing take forever lol I hate it but oh well what can you do. Favorited for sure.

~Emerald31