Reviews for Voiceless
Stardiouses chapter 2 . 2/13
Oooh, this is so tragic (I love it though, muahahahah).
I'm sure they will find a way to comunicate with each other.
Kamui-Lyn chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
That's so incredibly sad! You know that feeling when you're reading something and its so incredibly sad and heart wrenching that your gut seems to burn? Don't know if I'm the only one who gets that but I'm getting that right now.

I've often thought about two people with disabilities like that and how they'd be able to really communicate again. Its so sad that Roy lost his sight in the original, but Riza without her voice? A really great idea for a fic.

Please update!
Ramen Time chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
what a tragic ending. really

heart breaking. you sure

know how to write angsty

and depressing shit lol
zara2148 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I agree, this is more tragic. But that's what makes it so moving.
Luce666 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
more! ASAP
Imogene the Dancing Cow chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Does it make me a bad person that I really, really want this to happen to them in the manga? It's just so horrible and tragic, and those two never catch a break, do they?

But all hope is not lost, as Riza can probably communicate through Morse Code-like taps to Roy's hand or something of the sort.

Great, great story!
Catmunk chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
You can write as well as draw! I'm jealous, lol

This is really great (:

Catmunk
AlumLniaa chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
thats so freaking sad! while I was reading I was trying to think of some way they could communicate easily and couldt find any. Great Story!
ht4eva chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
*Sobs* SO SAD! :'( SOSOSOSOSOSAD! Wonderful writing. A very interesting scenario, although one which I desperately hope will not come to pass...Great job! *Favorites.*
Pom Rania chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
SO SAD! I need more, please.
young dawn chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Tragic and heartbreaking. I absolutely loved it. Perfectly portrayed. Well done.

Sora
Cabout chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
well who knew you were here as well

FF that chapter is pure awesomness 8D

if this was to happen, i don't know what i'd do
Resha Tsubaki chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
... That's so sad T_T They can't even communicate now...
Ewa Snow chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
This is so heartbreaking, and I think that's why I love it.
Rojas Walrus chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
It's like Hellen Keller, but the Royai version. (loloolsobsobsob)

This was very good. It's an interesting thought, if anything, and I can almost see it happening (Riza loosing her voice alongsde Roy and his voice, not them giving up, as you said). The "Roy looses everything" school of thought. Major props.