Reviews for In Vino Veritas
Ally chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aww I love it
wicherwill chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh, this was hot and sad and, to quote, "so tragic" all at the same time. Awesome!
KG86 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Love reading about Ange and Brennan talking things out
Ange chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
That was very sweet. It was refreshing to read a story that did not end in a predictable way.
isabella chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
this story is so sweet, i love bren and ange together (as in friends) i wish they would show more of their friendship in the show

good job :D
FangFantasm chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Really good story. Brennan and Angela stories in general aren't written nearly as much as they should be and you did a really good job on this. keep up the good work :D
idaatje chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This was perfect.

Loved it very much!
The Oh So Bored One chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aw... :)

Sweet to hot and back to sweet. Nice job :)
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
You know what? I'll start with the obious: this piece manages to be both incredibly hot and incredibly sweet and full of the clarity of drunken states that every girl should experience in her life time.

Now, for the not obvious part: I hope, I really hope, that this is what the authors had in mind when they wrote Angela's celibacy: to make us understand why B & B were not jumping eachother's bones (and not just that rates and viewers equation)though I don't credit them with so much sensibility to enact a vicarious explanation that so many viewers would miss out on.

Great job!

Jane
Sheytune chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aw. :) So sweet, and so true to their friendship.