Reviews for The Beauty and The Tragedy
Akicchi chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
When I read it, feel like I'm having a nosebleed... But I also suprised that eito remembered all of their doings though... anyway keep up the good fanfiction! By the way, I also love this pairing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Wahh It's a shame about what happened to Mikage TTTT I HADNT CRIED THAT MUCH SINCE CLANNAD FOUR YEARS AGO!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Hot *nosebleed*
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Very nicely written. thank u once again.
Nekoro yaoi chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Luved it!
make1993 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Thank you for the story. It's really hard (at least for me) to find a good 07-ghost yaoi fanfic so thank you really really... much.
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Lemon...XD I have no idea why I found that joke so funny XD

Awesome story
Meex chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That was so adorable!

Good job :D
sweetfiresnow chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
heheh sooo sweet and sexy! loved it completely!
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aww! So cute! Teito is just too adorable! I have now completely fallen in love with this couple! You write them so well, and they're just so sweet together! Great fic! I loved it! -
Yukiko chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
KYAA!I just LOVE this fanfiction is only one bad thing about this : Its too short! xD
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
aww i love this paiirng
Lizza chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I'm listening to the song "The Beauty and The Tragedy" by Trading Yesterday while I read this. :D

Aw, I like this one. I think i could of been better if you had concluded the story like you started it, with Teito writing in his journal. But I still really liked it
hinatacg chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
wow good job on he lemon part some peple doesn't think it hurt and i'm saying i know how it feel but from i would think...anyways good job
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aw, that was a lot of fun to read!

And thank you for this! This entire series is full of yaoi possibilities but it's so hard to find! T_T

Please keep up the good work!