Reviews for Creature Comforts
this is great
me1234567890 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
kkkkk, very funny, peacocks :o
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very funny ficlet! The last line made me LOL.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Funny!
verity candor chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That's ... amazing. Fabulous. I love it.
seriouslysirius08 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Omg this was the most hilarious thing ever!

The Malfoys and their peacocks, lol.

I can absoloutely imagine this happening. I actually never thought about it, but it is rather absurd that Draco picked care of magical creatures.

Another great story :)
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I LOVED THIS! For some reason, this has to be my favorite fic of urs.. Draco was hailrous, his usual bragging-self.. Blaise and Theo getting sick of his bragging was spot-on and the mummy part was absolutly amazing :D I loved these lines:

Goyle was gazing at Draco with adoration, as usual, but Crabbe looked like he was about to drift off to sleep, and Blaise seemed be contemplating cursing Draco – if Theodore himself didn't get there first.

"Mother made me do it, ok?" he spat out at last. Blaise let out a howl of laughter and Draco shot him a filthy look. "I couldn't exactly refuse her, could I?"

At least until five minutes later when Blaise broke the silence with a cry of 'peacocks!' and Draco launched a pillow at his head.

Adding it to my favorites YAY :D
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
HAHAHA

Oooooooh, lolz.
Swallow B chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was very funny. I loved the humour of it. Slytherin humour, should I say.

Magdalena ? Interesting choice of name...
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
That is priceless. I found myself giggling childishly. Peacocks!

But that sombre moment: Theodore privately thought that this was a lie, as any man who had stood up to Magdalena Zabini in the past had ended up poisoned at breakfast, but of course he wasn't going to say that.

That was nicely done.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Haha, hilarious peek into the Slytherin common room. I like it.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was awesome and funny. I can't believe that everybody in Slytherin House is dumb as a post, which is what they'd have to be if they actually put up with Draco's noise.

And Magdalena is a great name for Zabini's mother.
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
lol...funny liked it very much
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
A great story. Very well written.
taoT chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was a short, fun, in-character read. I liked that even though the interactions were very Slytherin, you remembered to keep in mind that they're still 13-year-old Slytherins too. Keep writing (and hopefully more on Theodore!)

taoT