Reviews for Fear Itself
irismay42 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
You know, I totally thought of Sam during that episode of Bones! And wouldn't you just love to see Sam and Dean vs. Brennan and Booth? (Now there's an idea for a crossover!)

Now of course, after this week's episode, guess what I thought Dean had been up to when I read this line: "Technically, he’d passed bored about two days and a box of Kleenex ago."...? I have such a gutter mind!

Loved this, especially the image of Sam flittering around dusting the motel room!

And of course it's always nice to see the boys laughing together.

So I have a phobia of plant roots. Is there a name for that? I also don't like the bits of foam they stuff cushions with. Foamaphobia? Fear of cotton balls, however, is definitely a new one on me. Although I would never eat cotton candy (? Candy floss over here!) when I was a kid because that's what I thought it was!
Phx chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Okay. Third times the charm? :P I can't remember what I said the second time so I'll just sum it up:

Loved it!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Awesome! I loved both of your stories. Wow, a fear of cotton balls, poor hubby. (Sounds like just the thing I'd do to my hubby! *g*)

Adored the bothers just being together here. And poor sick Dean.

Great challenge idea. :D
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
that was so fun
SpeakThroughWriting chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
LOL! Great fic! I couldn't resist reading it after I read the summary!
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Hey! I haven't reviewed in a long time, sorry. I think I have some stories of yours to catch up. How are you doing?

This was funny! Bambakophobia! Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia (I wouldn't even try to pronounce this one)! And I was amused to recognized an episode of "Bones"!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Awesomeness, just plain awesomeness. I love Dean when he does something a little geeky to torment his brother. You had their voices down for this one, I could hear them in my head and picture both Sam's frown and that patented Dean Winchester smirk.

Five Impalas, freshly waxed, lovingly detailed with a healthy Sam and Dean looking to take you out to dinnder and discuss your phobias
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
lol, now it will let me review- oh, so funny!;) And, the bridges thing? I have that... also high, sloping hills...
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3