Reviews for Term of Endearment
Sanura Bey chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
So I just hunted this story down after having read it when you first stopped updating it and I'm on my knees begging for the next chapter. Please update soon
Plot bunny Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE please this is wonderful to read and I would certainly love a new chapter to read so if you could maybe i dunno make this not cliff-hanger?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
You should make a next chapter. I have really enjoyed this story and I'd love to keep reading! Sorry that the review is short. But great job! :)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
i really liked it! How does he get her back? Will there b a next chapter? I hope so! Please? Haha well anyway awesome work!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Well I'm just here to say I love the first chapter! This is one of the few TeslaXOC fictions I've ever had the pleasure to read so I thank u a lot for that. I know it's been like a year or two since this was last updated but I figured I'd say something... Its Awesome!
AnaBella1969 chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
This story is so awesome! I really hope you update again and don't leave your readers hanging!
Ereneviana chapter 14 . 1/19/2012
I love this story. LOVE IT! Please update soon. I need to know what happens!
DurinsDaughter chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
please write more soon.
Anabeth chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
I am so in love with this! Please continue writing! There are not nearly enough Nikola/OC stories out there and there are even fewer decent ones...and this is one of the best i've read so far! So please continue writing!
cuteknight101 chapter 14 . 5/28/2011
please update soon. make a big jealous nikola moment.

megan
sakura1243 chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
Hello~ :)

I really love your story. It is definitely one of the more well-written fanfics for Nikola/OC.

You have a nice writing style for sure, and you're good at keeping the characters /in character/, which is always pleasant.

I admit that Rose's and Nikola's relationship seems to be moving a little fast. I'm not saying that you should take 30 chapters to make them in love, but I think it abruptly went from them detesting each other's presence to Nikola taking glass shards in his back for her. It feels like they skipped a couple of steps.

Now, that being said, it doesn't subtract from the story. I love your character, I love your interpretations of the Sanctuary cast, I love your writing style, and I want you to update ASAP! 8D

CIAO :

~Sakura
hello chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
I have 6 letters for u- H! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! u get the point... so I have another 6 letters for yo E!
hello chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
This is a page-turner... must turn page.. (click the button for next chap. ) really good! D D
i-forgot-2-log-in-again chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I HAD 2 REVIEW THIS LINE WAS 2 GOOD-

"Something like that. It's more of a battle of wits." I sat down in front of the laptop. "Picture a fight between Einstein and Thomas Edison, me as Einstein and him as Edison. Now lower the maturity level to that of...oh, say...six year olds?"

Henry laughed. "That sounds entertaining."

"Very. Crowds love us."

Shaking his head as he chuckled, Henry turned back to his computer. "It's going to be fun having you around, isn't it?"

IT WAS SOOO GOOOOOODDDDDDD!
Song of Scrios chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
i absolutely love it! UPDATE!